News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Warlords 2014 [Rules]

Started by Narric, January 01, 2014, 05:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffeeGrunt

I need to finish the last touches on O'Vorcah and give him a photoshoot.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Narric

Unfortunately my own entry won't be in, as my paints suck, and I doubt I'll be able to get it up to a decent standard.

CoffeeGrunt

I need to re-tweak the Picture Rezzes, but here's my entry-  +++TRANSMISSION ENDS+++

=][= INQUISITORIAL EDIT =][=
++ M41. 9879 II ++
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A BANEBLADE IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS.

gorlak

Looks nice :D but normally you PM Narric your submission and then he uploads them all in a new thread where everyone is anonymous :D

And dang, only 7 days left! Really need to finish up my submissions....

CoffeeGrunt

Oops. Ah well, I've been posting him in my thread anyway, I didn't realise that it was PM-only to enter. I really should read more...

Narric

Quote from: CoffeeGrunt on February 13, 2014, 02:50:50 PM
Oops. Ah well, I've been posting him in my thread anyway, I didn't realise that it was PM-only to enter. I really should read more...
Quote from: Narric on January 01, 2014, 05:30:44 PM
Dates:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me)
;)

Don't worry too much about posting your entry :P I didn't see it, and I'm sure Thantos edited your post before anyone else did :)

CoffeeGrunt

Narric

I haven't recieved any PMs yet :P

Chris

SO I've stuck a potential entry up in the showcase (My Chaplain), but Can I stick him in here? He's a special Character base model, but I've converted him to be a legal HQ chaplain... Thoughts?

Narric

Chris

Thantos

Pictures of your nice paintjob can be PMed to Narric, Coffee Grunt ;) Then they are all revealed at once in dramatic fashion

Narric

Dudes, the number of entries I've had in the past few hours and days is great. I may not have replied personally, but I do see each entry, I love them all, and I've made sure each one is saved and the Entrants noted correctly.

I wish I had had some sort of response from the Miniatures companies, as I feel you guys really do need a bigger prize. Not that the Second Sphere dice aren't great, I just feel that you guys who support the contests by entering deserve something bigger...

Pilum

This big enough?

I regret nothing
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Narric

Oh lord, what have I started?!