News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Community Voted Contest - Diorama [Rules]

Started by Narric, March 03, 2014, 11:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Well I have cetainly paid for not allowing Dioramas in last months Scavenger contest. Emperor help me if you start demanding a Mural contest :P

To enter:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me) from March 3rd until March  23rd.
- Voting will take place from MArch 24th until March 30th.
- Winners shall be announced on March 31st.

Prizes:
Award Seals will be granted to the Top 3 Entrants.

Rules:
  • The Diorama must depict two or more Characters interacting.
  • The models do not need to be Game-legal.
  • The models do not need to be from the same Game System.
  • Up to three pictures may be submitted for the entry. You are limited to 800 x 600 pixels for picture dimensions. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you're not used to picture editing.
  • Depending on numbers, Voting may be split in Master and Novice tiers.
  • Models do not need to be fully Painted, however if there are enough entries we shall split the voting between Painted and Unpainted.

"Would you care for some Tea?" Said the Chapter Master
"Indeed I would old chap." Replied the Ork Warboss "Pass the sugar if you would be so kind."

CoffeeGrunt

Glad to hear you allowed non-combat and mixed-game models. It makes for a lot more comedic diorama potential!
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Narric

I just wonder, becuase if we get a serious boat tonne of entries, there is a chance we'd have Master & Novice Painted and Unpainted Voting :PI think we'd need around 20 entries to do that XD

CoffeeGrunt

We'll see. I've got an idea for what I can throw together with bitz...
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Narric

Jonagon

eeek, a month is a bit short for me, especially this month. :/

Narric

Quote from: Jonagon on March 06, 2014, 09:59:26 PM
eeek, a month is a bit short for me, especially this month. :/
We will except unpainted entries, if that helps ;)

Narric

We hadn't recieved any entries for this contest by the due date, but becuase you guys really showed you wanted it, I'm extending the deadline to April 6th.

gorlak

There's a big tournament comming up on the 16-18th of april, so I won't have an entry ready for this even with the extended deadline :(