News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Special/Named Character Contest 2014 [Rules]

Started by Narric, January 01, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Entrant in finished! I'll PM it over later this afternoon... I'm supposed to be doing research, but that's really not going far...

Narric

If we don't have enough entries to run this contest, would you be alright deciding beteen the SC and Warlord to be in the Warlord contest? or will you stick with your Warlord entry?

By the way, I have een considering postponing this contest for next month, so that the people who were working on entries for both this and Warlords can have some time to finish their SC entries. Does anyone agree with this plan?

Tom

Quote from: Narric on February 20, 2014, 11:53:11 AM
By the way, I have een considering postponing this contest for next month, so that the people who were working on entries for both this and Warlords can have some time to finish their SC entries. Does anyone agree with this plan?
I'd like that and I'd try my best to get an entry done in time but I think it's up to those who actually made the deadline to decide.

Narric

Truth be told I've still not recieved anything for this contest. :P

Considering that its alongside the Warlords contest I should have stuck with my original plan to have the SC contest run at least a month afterwards.

If people are ok with it, I'll move the dealine to next month :P

gorlak

Considering I'm about 1/3 into a named character but never found the time to finish it for this deadline I would love for it to just be pushed another month - but of course not if you actually receive entrys enough before this deadline :D

Chris

Push away! I didn't submit as I assumed no one else would, there'd be no point.
I'm cool for next month!

Narric

We have genuinely only had one entry for this :( If anybody is hiding some Special Character Models, don't hide them anymore XD.

Deadline extended to April 6th.

scar face

I get back from Uni on the 5th, so I should be able to sneak an entry in :)

gorlak

Damn, I've missed this twice now :D will make an effort to get my entry done in the weekend, should be possible.

Chris

Still got my entry? I sent it ages ago now!  :P