News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Warlords 2014 [Master Voting]

Started by Narric, February 21, 2014, 12:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose 1 entry

A. Chaos Warrior Lord
2 (16.7%)
B. Sons of Corvane Chaplain
0 (0%)
C. Seer Shasturi of Saim-Hann
7 (58.3%)
D. Blood Angels Librarian
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 28, 2014, 12:35:00 AM

Narric

So many entries :P We will be running a Master and Novice Vote this time around ;)

A. Chaos Warrior Lord
Spoiler

B. Sons of Corvane Chaplain
Spoiler

C. Seer Shasturi of Saim-Hann
Spoiler

D. Blood Angels Librarian
Spoiler

gorlak

Damn the bar just got raised! I really have to step it up for next month I can see! Awesome work all aorund, was very hard to pick a favourite!

CoffeeGrunt

I know that feeling, I'll be honest and say I was a little miffed that my entry isn't in this category, until I looked at what I would be up against!

I'll not say where my vote went, but it was a tough one!
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Chris

Wow! Privledged to be amongst such great entrants!
Vote is cast, but it was a hard choice! Good luck to all!

Narric

first Contest of the year, and already a certain someone is stealing the show ;)

In first place we have:
Tom, with Seer Shasturi of Saim-Hann

Then in Second place we have:
Will's on fire, with his Blood Angels Librarian

And in Third place we have:
Scar Face, with his Chaos Warrior Lord

Excellent paintwork from all involved. Good luck for the next round chaps ;)

Tom

I thought I recognised Will's fantastic ultra-contrast painting style on the Librarian. It's been a little while since you posted much here Will. I'd very much like to see more of what you've been up to.

Will's on Fire

Haha, cheers guys, you always seem to beat me when I go up against you Tom! Awesome painting as always.

Haven't been able to paint at all this semester of uni, I only really get spare time in the evenings and I haven't invested in a daylight bulb and don't want to ruin my eyes without it. Once it starts getting brighter and uni work dies down a little, I hope to start getting some more painting done. Still need to finish the Hellbrute I've been working on, as well as plenty more of the Dark Vengeance box set!

I'll beat you one day... :P

- Will