News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Community Contest - Scavenger [Voting]

Started by Narric, February 21, 2014, 12:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose 1 Entry

A. Kroot Shaper
4 (28.6%)
B. Ork Vehicle
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 28, 2014, 12:44:04 AM

Narric

We got enough to run this, woot!! :D

A. Kroot Shaper
Spoiler

B. Ork Vehicle
Spoiler

gorlak

Haha kinda weird there wasn't more entrys - I had a real good laugh while making my submission :D

Pilum

Well I had one or two things that could have gone in but I had no photos of 'em naked, and I thought that's what was wanted. Oh well, lesson learned for next time - and maybe a subtle hint that I really should start keeping w-i-p diaries, never know when they'll come in useful!
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Narric

Quote from: Pilum on February 21, 2014, 03:11:59 PM
Well I had one or two things that could have gone in but I had no photos of 'em naked, and I thought that's what was wanted. Oh well, lesson learned for next time - and maybe a subtle hint that I really should start keeping w-i-p diaries, never know when they'll come in useful!
While unpainted would have been preferred, people did have the option for a single ppicture of the model/unit painted.

Maybe next time? or Next Contest? ;)

Pilum

Just the way I read it narric, no worries. But yeah, always another time :)
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Narric

Time to tally those votes!!

In first place we have:
Tybalt Defet, with his Ork Buggy

Then in Second place we have:
Gorlak, with his Kroot shaper

Well done lads. what do you have planned for next time? ;)

InsaneTD

I got to say Gorlak, that kroot shaper does look awesome. And thank you those who voted for the buggy.