News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Battle Sisters Squad availability

Started by Sorck, August 15, 2021, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorck

For a while I've been planning to build a Sisters of Battle display though I've never been able to find all the boxes needed from a single retailer (admitedly haven't looked very often).

Whilst looking today I've noticed the the Battle Sisters Squad saying "No Longer Available Online".

They're still available as part of Combat Patrol: Adepta Sororitas but that is a ridiculous way to buy one squad.

Does anyone know if this means it's a permanent withdrawal? Could it be temporary whilst the newer combat patrol box is in high demand?

Cammerz

I recently emailed Forgeworld about some 'No Longer Available' products and the response I got was that it was temporary whilst they're getting repackaged. I can't say whether or not this is the same for the Sisters of Battle but it is worth emailing GW Customer Support as they are very good.

Mabbz

I just did some googling and got basically the same answers. Looks like it happened to quite a few different products, not just sisters, and is temporary. That said, at least one thing I found indicated that the sisters have been 'No Longer Available' for at least 20 days now, so no idea how long this will last for.

Sorck

Cheers both. I've sent an email to customer services and I'll see what they say.

I might make the foolish decision to order the combat patrol box instead. Undoubtedly that's what they'd want me to do.

Cammerz

I've just received an email from GW stating that the Battle Sisters Squad (along with several other Adepta Sororitas and Ork units) are now back in stock. It does state to act fast if you want them in case demand outstrips supply.