News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Looking for Interest - Sci-fi Paired Wings

Started by Narric, August 01, 2014, 07:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Looking to drum up some interest in a product I have designed, and could potentially sell through Zealot Miniatures.

This technically has been a long and drawn out process, mostly from me going on and off the project due to distractions.

The first design looked like this:
Spoiler

Very clunky as I'm not the best modeller with most materials :P

Thanks to SCIENCE and 3D modeling technology, and some simple creativity that we all possess, I present the 3D modelled version:
Spoiler

A lot neater, and a lot more precise. I admit its not going to win any beauty awards, but for practicle purposess I think its pretty good.

Of course these Sci-fi wings have been made with the intention of being used as a conversion part for Sci-fi wargames miniatures, be they Warhammer 40K, Infinity or Urban War.

If you see this, and you're interested, please leave a comment and share this Blog post.*

Thats all for now, thanks for reading

Narric

Spoiler
*Blog post not viewable until Monday, August 4th, 12pm