News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Orks Online! [RP Signup and OOC Discussion/Questions]

Started by BigToof, December 07, 2012, 12:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigToof

Oh, and Mabbz?
You're 10 points under.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Mabbz

Quote from: BigToof on December 07, 2012, 02:49:59 PM
Oh, and Mabbz?
You're 10 points under.

Best,
-BT
Am I? Oh, so I am. I misread the character creation thing. I thought my stats were a little low :derp:

So I'm currently tied for first place in 'Ardness, and by extension the race for leadership, and I have 10 points left. Well, my course is clear. Have my new stats:

Painboy Ducktape (Mabbz)
A: 15
K: 9
S: 6
C: 16
L: 9

Gear: 'Urty syringe

DUCKTAPE FOR DA BOSS! FOLLOW ME OR I'LL GUT YA FOR PARTS!

InsaneTD

BigToof

Quote from: Mabbz on December 07, 2012, 05:28:05 PM
Quote from: BigToof on December 07, 2012, 02:49:59 PM
Oh, and Mabbz?
You're 10 points under.

Best,
-BT
Am I? Oh, so I am. I misread the character creation thing. I thought my stats were a little low :derp:

So I'm currently tied for first place in 'Ardness, and by extension the race for leadership, and I have 10 points left. Well, my course is clear. Have my new stats:

Painboy Ducktape (Mabbz)
A: 15
K: 9
S: 6
C: 16
L: 9

Gear: 'Urty syringe

DUCKTAPE FOR DA BOSS! FOLLOW ME OR I'LL GUT YA FOR PARTS!

This could be... very... interesting.

That said, there's still two characters in the works.

When their creators put them out, we can start!

Weirdboy powers are being edited, should be out soon.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

The Man They Call Jayne

Das ok, Weirdboys have more to fokus on than ova orks. I aint gots time to be telling you buggers what to do! I just be doin' my best not to make yous heads asplode!

A little backstory . . .

'Ed was seen to be a Weirdboy from when he was knee high to a grot. Unfortunatly, he tended to get a little overexcited on the eve of battle and cause more than a few problems around the camp until the Big Mek had made him a special helmet that could control his outbursts. He was only allowed to take it off once the battle had begun and he had to put it on again as soon as it was finished.

The other weridboys laughed at him, weirdboy wivout a Pole wasn't a real weirdboy they said. Real weirdboys didn't wear stoopid 'ats they said. Then 'Ed found his Pole, and he lost the helmet. . .and he went after the other weirdboys who laughed at him, and somehow, totally not his fault, couldn't have been anyfing to do with him, the ship then crashed.

Maybe blowing a hole into the navigashun room wasn't the best plan. . .
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

BigToof

As promised!

Weirdboy powers and mechanics:

Weirdboy Powers

All Weirdboy powers use Luck with or without a modifier.  Each successive use of a power has an additional -1 penalty.  You can "cool off" for a round by not using a power, dropping the modifiers down by 1.  Failing a roll gives you a 1 level of hurt.  You can roll 'Ardness to try and avoid it.  Also note that Weirdboy powers are NOT quiet as you start howling and glowing with energy.

0.  Buy a Clue
Luck Modifier: 0
The Weirdboy communes with the great Ork gods, who will show them where the best krumpin' is.  In game terms, if you're lost and not sure where to go, this power will show you where the closest crop of enemies are.  It DOES NOT tell you who they are or how powerful they are, but it will just point you in the direction of the nearest fight.

1.  Power of Gork! (or maybe Mork)
Luck Modifier: 0
The Weirdboy summons the power of the WAARGH! and infuses himself with it, becoming nigh-unstoppable.  The Weirdboy automatically passes all 'Ardness tests and his weapon becomes a power weapon, meaning that armor is no defense against it.  The Power lasts for one combat round.

2.  Frazzle
Luck Modifier: -2
The Weirdboy summons up a handful of WAARGH! energy and tosses it in the general vicinity of his foes.  It of course, will explode violently.  This is Ork equivalent of a high-powered grenade.  It has an area affect and will do 2 levels of damage.  Opponents cannot use Cunnin' to defend against it.

3.  Zzzap!
Luck Modifier: -2
This power lets the Weirdboy concentre a lot of WAARGH! energy into a massive thunderbolt that shoots out from the Weirdboy's staff, mouth or err... buttocks depending on the nature and humour of the Ork in question.  It does a fantastic amount of damage (3 levels), but is relatively innacurate.  Do NOT try and pick an apple off your mates' head with this power.  Unless, you know, your mate doesn't really need his head.  Or upper torso.

4.  Rampage!
Luck Modifier: -4
This power supercharges the Weirdboy and all Orks around him with the power of the WAARGH!  All of the next combat rolls for the Orks may be re-rolled.  Yes, normal re-rolls are re-rolled.

5.  'Ere We Go!
Luck Modifier: -4
The Weirdboy and any Orks in his vicinity are teleported to any area within line of sight of the Weirdboy.  The better the luck roll, the more accurate you are to hit.  A great way to get moving quickly in or out of battle.

6.  Summon Gork (or perhaps Mork)
Luck Modifier: -6
The weirdboy concentrates and through SHEER power of belief, summons the Mighty Ork God Gork (or perhaps Mork).  However, Gork is so large, you only see his foot or hand, as the rest is in orbit.  Gork will slam his hand or foot down on an area the Weirdboy points at.  THIS WILL NEED ANOTHER LUCK ROLL as Gork's limbs are the size of buildings!  Needless to say, anything under said fist or foot will not be around much longer.  Tanks and infantry have no hope of survival.  Buildings will probably be smashed up.
BigToof Points:

Wargamer

Does the Weirdboy get bonuses to his power if we all gather around and chant Orkily? :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

The Man They Call Jayne

Oh this is going to end horribly. . .

InsaneTD

Yes, but how awesome will it be in the mean time?

BigToof

Looking good!

Just need one character from TD and I think we're good to go!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Eagle eye

is it too late for me to join in the fun of orky madness

The Man They Call Jayne

Are there going to be any clever do-whats and gubbins that provide stat modifiers? +X to 'Ardness/Luck/Whateva?

BigToof

Eagle eye: We're currently at seven, but let me see...

Jayne: Meks can of course make gubbinz that will "improve" your rolls for things.  Granted, all of these modifications or gear will neat bitz, but more importantly luck rolls!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Lord Sotek

Deffgit Ledwrekka:

Class: None ((Maybe steal Extra Ammo offadem Loota gitz? Dey's ded now so dey ain't usin' it, an' probably nicked it offa the ladz in th' first place...))

Stats:

'Ard-ness (A) 14

Krumpin' (K) 8

Shootin' (S) 15

Cunnin' (C) 8

Luck (L) 10

History:
When an Ork Boy gets killy enough to become a Nob and join up in or form his own unit of Boyz, he often picks a specialty. When an Ork Boy in such a position suffers the rather uncommon Orkish emotion, 'indecision,' unusual things can result. Such as the prospective nob who couldn't figure out whether he liked 'Ard Boyz armor or having big, flash guns like a Loota better, and decided he'd have both, forming the Deffgitz.

Ledwrekka is not that nob, and doesn't remember whether the Deffgitz got their name because their guns were so killy, or because they were so loud the majority of the Gitz had staggering hearing loss. But it doesn't really matter, because he's a Deffgit, and that means he's dead 'ard, see!

Like most all Deffgitz, Wrekka has a metaphorical rather than literal choppa to grind- literally, trying to disprove the stereotype that he and his lot aren't proper killy and orky because they put so much of their teef into dakka over close-up krumpin'. This error in perception can and will be corrected by liberally applying withering amounts of dakka. Generally at the enemy, to reasonably impress the orks around him into shutting up; but sometimes at the orks around him, to shut his enemies up if they refuse to be reasonably impressed.

Unlike most all the other Deffgitz in Waaagh! Skullsplitta, Led is still alive, in one piece, and five meters shy of having been flattened into paste by an unfortunate five-Battlewagon pileup. He hasn't quite noticed that the orks he's now with aren't his old unit yet, but when he does he'll likely try to start teaching them to be proppa Deffgitz.

Equipment:

'Eavy Armor: 'Ard Boyz wear 'eavy armor. Does a Deffgit let himself be less 'ard than an 'ard boy? Zog no.

Da Great Communykayta: Ledwrekka somehow managed to convince a Mek to mount a smallish chainblade onto the front of his left gauntlet. If something's getting in his face, he punches it in its face with the Communykayta. It seems to be a winning strategy so far.

Mitzie: Mitzie is Ledwrekka's Big Shoota, and a little sensitive about her weight. Insult Led if you really want, but Do Not Insult Mitzie, because she might take offense.

Mitzie came with a Telly-Scopey-Fing, but Led hates it; he broke it off its mounting first chance and never uses it, claiming it's defective. Obviously you're supposed to look in the bigga end because your ememiez is far and tiny, so they go in the far and tiny end and then you see them big on the big end. Some bloody stupid git put this one together backwards!
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

BigToof

Looks keen Isaac!

And sorry for the delay, but we're going to be ending the sign up, as I think we've got everyone.

Eagle eye and Tybalt, please finish your characters so we can start!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points: