News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Uhm, back for a while

Started by Alejandro_rg, January 03, 2014, 07:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alejandro_rg

Hey gents, I got dragged back to 40k for a while, some members on another forum where talking about cool sci-fi ships, i mentioned the IG flyers and tried to look back into them, to see what has changed in these years.

TO seems still dead, 2S lacks the enclave that i liked so much.

Looking forward to build up some vehicles or something and shoot the bull with you guys.

InsaneTD

Welcome back mate.

Enclave still exists, it just has a post/karma count requirement to view.

silverfuge

I wouldn't say its dead just not as healthy as we once were lol. Glad to see you back.
Gm is God

Narric

I have no idea who you are, but welcome to the Forum ^_^

CoffeeGrunt

QuoteTO seems still dead, 2S lacks the enclave that i liked so much.

Me and a few others still keep it ticking over. Without any Admin or Moderator access, though, there's little to be done about streamlining it for traffic. It's actually kinda nice to have an oversight-free Tau forum, given how ATT has vacuumed up all the Cadres.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Alejandro_rg

Quote from: Narric on January 03, 2014, 08:39:46 AM

Regular poster at TO, not more than a lurker in 2S.

There are some familiar faces missing, has there been another fallout or just the regular GW grind that wore down the rest?

Anyway ill try to be active, damn its been at least 2 eds that i missed and god knows how many supplements... heh prices are still stupid high

(also, LOL @ the sec measures)

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

Don't feel bad about missing out on things! I've been away for about ten months - and at least a year before that. I used to run the Competitions, wrote lots of short stories, and wrote several fan-Codecies going well back to the Tau Online days.

So people come, people go, people come back - something about this board means we always come back. It's the cocaine in the BBCode, I assume.
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

InsaneTD

Quote from: Alejandro_rg on January 03, 2014, 05:05:51 PM
Quote from: Narric on January 03, 2014, 08:39:46 AM

Regular poster at TO, not more than a lurker in 2S.

There are some familiar faces missing, has there been another fallout or just the regular GW grind that wore down the rest?

Anyway ill try to be active, damn its been at least 2 eds that i missed and god knows how many supplements... heh prices are still stupid high

(also, LOL @ the sec measures)
And some of us have changed our profiles. I also think it might help people know who you are if you post what your TO user name was.

CoffeeGrunt

Funny hearing everyone harkening back to a golden Tau Online era, sounds like the Mechanicus.

I'd love to get admin rights and rebuild that place. We have a steady trickle of traffic but it's solely in the Tau section, and only a dozen posts a day. Still, it's nice to have somewhere with no moderator oversight, even in there's spambots occasionally popping up.

I get the bulk of my tips from ATT anyway. Kinda suits Tau that there's more of a community than for other armies.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.