News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

1850 Wolves/Marines/Inquisition - Mass Damage

Started by Waaaghpower, March 11, 2014, 05:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

The goal of this list is to wipe the opponent off the board. Failing that, the goal is too kill all of his scoring units, so that he can't hold any more objectives than me, and then blast so much of his army away that I win by attrition. It's really light on scoring units, but I figure its damage output more than makes up for that.

Primary Detachment:
Ultramarines:
Tigurius

Scouts x5, Camo Cloaks and Sniper Rifles
Scouts x5, Camo Cloaks and Sniper Rifles

Stormraven, Multi-Melta and Assault Cannon
Centurions x3, Grav-Cannons, Missile Launchers, and Omni-Scope
Devestators x5, Plasma Cannons x4

Allied Detachment:
Space Wolves:
Rune Priest

Wolf Guard x5, Terminator Armor x1, Power Armor x4, Cyclone Missile Launcher, Combi-Melta x4, Drop Pod

Grey Hunters x10, 2 Meltaguns, Drop Pod

Long Fang x6, Missile Launcher x5

Inquisitorial Detachment:
Coteaz
Hereticus Inquisitor, Power Armor, Mastery Level 1, Psycollum, 3 Servo-Skulls, Bolt Pistol, Force Sword

Fortification:
Aegis Defense Line, Icarus Lascannon

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Waaaghpower

Scouts hold backfield objectives. Tigurius joins the Centurions inside the Stormraven, and come in blasting AP2 shots with rerolls to hit AND wound, plus other buffs after turn 2. (Once Tigurius can use Psychic Powers.)
Devestators, both Inquisitors, Long Fangs and the Rune Priest form a firing battery behind the Aegis line, with a fethload of buffs, getting a bunch of twin linked and/or BS10 shots, possible ignores cover, possible make-them-reroll-saves. Grey Hunters will hold a midfield position, functioning as a suicide/distraction unit, (Blow up some tank, or kill something important, then divert fire for a turn.) Lastly, the Wolf Guard add 2 Missile Launcher shots to the Long Fangs, and 4 Melta Shots to kill amy one vehicle.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.