News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

2k Mardi Gras Alliance Sisters/ Guard

Started by Chicop76, November 08, 2012, 07:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicop76

HQ

115 pts Saint Celestine
90 pts Uriah Jacobus
280 pts CCS: Iron Hand Straken, 2x body guard, carapace, medi pack
                         Transport: Chimera multi, heavy flamer

Troops:
195 pts 10x battle sisters: flamer, heavy flamer
                                                  Transport: Rhino w/ hunter killer
195 pts 10x battle sisters: flamer, heavy flamer
                                                  Transport: Rhino w/ hunter killer
525 pts Infantry Platoon
                               Platoon Command Squad: 4 melta guns
                                                Transport: Chimera multi, heavy flamer
                                              5x 10 Infantry Squad: 5x power axe
                                              Commissar: power axe
                                                                      Special Weapons Squad: 3x flamers

Elite:
65 pts Marbo

Fast Attack:
130 pts Vendetta

Heavy Support:
135 pts Exorcist
135 pts Exorcixt
135 pts Exorcist

This is my first draft so far. This list refelects most models I already have or wouldn't mind aquiring. I may get another Exorcist so that option is not in stone. I like Marbo, but never used him in 6th and I am willing to take him out. My guard HQ is there to buff the blob and issue orders. I can remove the squad and add a differant HQ choice. I am thinking of adding Celestine to the blob making it fearless. I was gonna add her to the HQ squad, but if I do so I would have to lose the Chimera.

I am welcome to suggestions and will modify this list probably over time any way.