News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Alien heads sprue - Male Kadesh

Started by Thantos, March 28, 2013, 10:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

A new heads sprue, 6 heads in resin, sculpted by yours-chaplain, available www.zealotminiatures.co.uk.   ;D

As an aside, really need to redesign the website some time soon, webdesign is not my fortae, anyone have links, contacts or suggestions?

Narric

Damn dude, those look awesome :D No head options with hair? :P

I was starting to worry you weren't producing anything, but I'm glad you've proved me wrong.

In regards to the website/store, I'd more than happily be a tester for you. I have a few suggestions/nit-picks of my own already, but didn't feel I should throw them at you.

Lord Sotek

Hell yeah, those look sweet!

Just a heads up, I'm working on a little project, and depending on how the bitz I just ordered work out, I may or may not be after some of your flexible ammo belts.
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Thantos

Quote from: Narric on March 28, 2013, 10:51:14 PM
Damn dude, those look awesome :D No head options with hair? :P
Did cross my mind :P ... then the idea of adding an emo fringe to one of those heads made me think twice! Although a Mr T mowhawk may not look too bad xD

Critique away! Need to get the store sorted this summer.

Sure thing Sotek, let me know if you do and ill get casting some new flexy rubber :D

Osiris

taking casting requests? :D

great castes Thantos. now...if i had a Tau army, i would most likely buy a bunch for my army.

as before, looks great, and you have some cool items in your shop!!
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

When I get around to working on my Tau, you'll be getting an order from me ;D! By the fact that this is titled "Male Kadesh", can we expect some feminized not-Tau in the future?

Edit: Ignore me, I just checked out the store and apparently there already are some. Looks good!
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

pepsi

I love the female heads. Just got mine by mail today from across the pond. They just need minor cleaning, but they're very smooth and "Kadesh"  ;) like.
www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.

Thantos

Quote from: Osiris on March 29, 2013, 12:52:38 PM
You bet :D

Yea im quite pleased with the female kadesh too, still need to to make a killteam squad one day  ::)

May do some legs next, then can do a complete squad kit hmm

Narric

Quote from: Thantos on April 15, 2013, 06:55:15 PM
Quote from: Osiris on March 29, 2013, 12:52:38 PM
You bet :D

Yea im quite pleased with the female kadesh too, still need to to make a killteam squad one day  ::)

May do some legs next, then can do a complete squad kit hmm
Do it Thantos!!

At any point will Zealot be making its product range more stand-alone?

Wargamer

If anything ever comes of the myriad of collaborated universes Sotek and I have done, we're going to poke you to make models for us. ;)
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Lord Sotek

Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Thantos

Quote from: Narric on April 15, 2013, 07:01:15 PM
Hmm, in what sense? Legs? :P
Quote from: Wargamer on April 15, 2013, 07:41:48 PM
If anything ever comes of the myriad of collaborated universes Sotek and I have done, we're going to poke you to make models for us. ;)
Always good to work with some fresh background materials. I remember doing an initial sculpt for a confederacy of malan marine project we had on here a while ago, that was good fun. (albeit done with epoxy putty before i started digital).

Narric

Quote from: Thantos on April 19, 2013, 09:34:29 PM
Quote from: Narric on April 15, 2013, 07:01:15 PM
Hmm, in what sense? Legs? :P

In a way yeah XD

More full models. More models with similar attributes (Good/Evil for example). Maybe evn a small game system for all of Zealots Miniatures to be used in? :shifty:

Thantos

Would be nice ;D I think that is the holy grail stage for all mini companies - perhaps we will take a few more steps towards that in a few months time, then we can start turning out more releases since im giving up the dayjob!