News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine FREE for PSN+!

Started by Wargamer, June 05, 2012, 11:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargamer

If you haven't got this game already, you probably aren't a member of this site! :P However, just in case you didn't buy this game, and you have a PS3 with PSN+ subscription, you can now grab it for free!

I'm sure this will give a boost to the online community, though perhaps not to the DLC (maybe it will though...). I look forward to blasting neophytes again now, and maybe I'll even get a game of Capture the Flag again!

Ah, I can dream...
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Eagle eye

manic-swede

I do have it on ps3 however i made the mistake of waiting a few months before starting multiplayer.

Everyone seems to know exactly what to do to kill me in the most efficient way possible...

Repeatedly...

Wargamer

Yeah, it helps to get into games early so as not to be caught out like that. You can still make a difference in game, you just need to learn fast, or get used to having a terrible K/D ratio. :P

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

hockman87

does anyone play the dreadnought assault map list?  :S  i can never get a game on it

Wargamer

Not as much these days. You just have to try it and hope you get lucky. :-\

Deraj

I finally got the game again because of that. I bought it on the day of release, beat the story, hated the story, so I loaned it to a friend and.... you know where it goes from there. Where are psn IDs on the site? I thought there was a thread for them so we could play together, but I seem to be unable to find it...

InsaneTD

I think it got archived. Maybe ask Sorck to move it back?