News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

[Orks] Weirdboy Power Weapon

Started by Will's on Fire, August 02, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will's on Fire

When a weirdboy is locked in combat and gets a 1-3 it instead has it's power manifest as a power weapon.

Now, in the new rules there are several types of power weapon. Does the Ork player get to choose which of the power weapons it will be for that phase, or do you think it defaults to Power Sword?

Cheers,

- Will

The Man They Call Jayne

By "Power Weapon" I think you would have to assume generic AP3 sword. Unless an FAQ suggests otherwise.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Masked Thespian

Agreed; it should be considered a Power Sword.

As a house rule you could suggest that a 1 = Power Sword, a 2 = Power Axe, and a 3 = Power Maul (or whatever the third option is called), but that's only a suggestion for a house rule.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Unusual Suspect

If strict RAW were needed, I would treat it as an "unusual power weapon", thus functioning pretty much exactly like a power sword.

If the game were fun and fluff oriented, I'd probably base it off what the weirdboy was wielding - sword would become a power sword, axe would become a power axe, and staff/club would become a power maul.
I you private dancer.