News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Army Showcase: Tau Hunter Cadre

Started by Mabbz, April 14, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

As promised in my army list thread, I'm posting up a bunch of pictures of my Tau. Unfortunately, I took all the photos yesterday before going to Games Workshop only to find that they're running a Shadow War: Armageddon campaign for the next six weeks, so this army probably wont get any battle any time soon. That said, I may wind up posting some reports for my Pathfinder Kill Team that I'm using for said campaign.

Anyways, here are the pictures! I've put in spoiler tags in the hope that one day they will be fixed.

Whole Army

Shas'O

Broadsides

Kroot

Pirhana

Strike Team

Waaaghpower

Spoiler tags are still broken...
That scheme is looking really good, though!
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Thank you kindly. It's a very simple scheme, but as a fairly bad painter that appeals to me. I'm generally more into the gaming and modelling sides of the hobby, really (hence the sniper fire warriors and unusually armed Shas'O)

Incidentally, the main thing missing from this photo is my Pathfinders. That's because I've been proxying them recently due to a lack of models, but last week I bought a new box for a Shadow War campaign. I'm thinking of modelling them specifically for that (so lots of sneaky poses), and writing up a few battle reports.