News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Bugs and Errors from last crash.

Started by InsaneTD, March 15, 2013, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorck

Quote from: Irisado on April 11, 2013, 02:00:00 PM
They should be easily restored.  There are two check boxes in the admin panel Admin > Features and Options > Layout, and then the two checkboxes for enable go up/go down, and show online/offline.
Done.

Irisado

That's much better.  Thank you kindly.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

LinnScarlett

Is there any news of the restoration of our user stats, since the last crash? It's been a while, so I was wondering. I miss my little karma points  :'(
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

BigToof

Well, I  can at least give you back that karma point :)
Waiting on the next installment btw.  Really great series.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

LinnScarlett

Yea, despite being an adult and telling myself I shouldn't feel down I was pretty  :'( about the Karma Point loss. Heh. *shrugs* I guess, I was really proud of them.  ;D

Also BT, I've been really busy in real life (and also writing on some other projects, see my AO3org link cleverly sequestered in my signature), but I should have some new stuff to post again soon. Also, I hadn't yet updated my old posts (the forum crash ate them) because I was doing revisions once more, in light of the Black Library Submissions *runs around you in circles, flailing arms in panic*

Anyway, I am here. Lurking mostly, but posts will happen again. Soon. *crosses fingers* :D

BigToof

Hi Linn,
Great to see you back.  The fluff area hasn't been the same without you.  We've got some bits posted over there.  When you have a chance, take a look and let us know what you think!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

LinnScarlett

I am so sorry, BT! I've been strung up by my thesis! It's due come 15th of June *nervous twitches* So I haven't been as active as I've wanted to be, and I've also written on some (seriously outragious) W40k canon-wrecking, as well as non-W40k things (all of which can be found on my AO3org account, linky linky is in my signature) which I thought would not be appropriate to post on this forum.

In the mean time, I have just finalised the plot device for a new story about my Catachan (cheers!), revised Aquila to be even more awesome (...) and started two new stories about Genevieve Von Saar and Gregor Eisenhorn, both of which are already a dozen or so pages long, and in the works of being corrected! :D

I missed you guys too *big hug*

PS. I did already post two new sketches too (I really need to learn to finish stuff...)