News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

28mm Inquisitor

Started by Arguleon-veq, October 29, 2013, 08:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguleon-veq

Inquisitor is always a game I've wanted to play properly but it was always hard getting the terrain right for it without a lot of work and now its very hard to get the right sized models, have many people on here ran it at 28mm by just cutting the ranges on everything in half?

It lets you use 28mm models which are cheaper and much easier to get hold of and importantly it lets you buy ready made terrain that works perfectly.

Me and a mate tried out a practice game a few weeks back and it worked pretty well, an Inquisitor each, a Guard Vet with Heavy Stubber and an Arbite with Cyber Mastiff and Shotgun.

I am planning on using the Zealot Minis Warrior Priest as my Inquisitor and may make him a radical Xenos Inquisitor so I can use the Dark Eldar Slyth model and a Kroot.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Chris

I'd definitely thought about doing this... My have a group of freinds who play pathfinder, so I'm going to try and introduce Inquisitor as an option too... Especially as we use my 40k toy soldiers for pathfinder at the moment...

Masked Thespian

I've found it easier to count a "yard" as a cm when playing 28mm Inquisitor.  Yes, it doesn't quite scale right with the models (since there are 2.5cm to every inch) but it's a lot easier on the brain in general.For the record, though, 54mm Inquisitor is the best.  ;)

Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Thantos

I love =][= (as the pile of 54mm models infront of me will attest to!) the narrative side of the game is great, and even though its complex - its a fun game :D