News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Mass Effect: The Council RPG (Roleplay)

Started by Rarity Declis, June 01, 2012, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarity Declis

Maria bowed. "I will have the Candidate from the Geth begin investigations." She tapped her omni-tool.

"However, we need to handle your security. Candidate T'sunde can leave the prisoners and look to the Council's safety with myself."

Mabbz

"Since the assassination matter has been dealt with, we should turn our attention to the Turian fleet. I agree that we should leave the first council fleet here in case they attack, but we need to find out what they are doing here. Has any attempt been made to learn their intentions? I assume they have simply ignored any attempts to contact them, so does anyone have any covert intelligence on the matter? Has anything come of the investigations into the mercenary attack?"

Vyper

'I will attempt contact with these Turians and also look into finding some background as to why they are here.'

After tapping away at a holo-pad, the Illusive Man addressed all who were present.

'I will make no attempt to deny the spy in the Quarians possession is one of ours. Quite honestly, he is a very bad spy, having been discovered so quickly and I'm not sure how he got through selection. On that note, we have already proposed a transfer, we are simply waiting for you Quarian.'

Turning to the other council members, he continued,

'I will have task force 1 and several scouts assigned to look out for further signs of Rachni presence. As for this proposed attack on the citadel, will we attempt to keep the mercenaries at bay or shall we draw the fighting in closer? If we are against a large force, drawing them into a smaller area could prove to be highly advantageous.'