News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Unit 52 [OOC Thread]

Started by Narric, February 13, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

My actions are in the thread already :P because I messed up.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Narric

Then send me your rolls :derp:

The Man They Call Jayne

What rolls should I make? One for shooting and then how will I determine the sweeping action? Or will that come down to enemy reflexes?

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on February 25, 2014, 07:56:13 PM
I've done all the rolling for my end, I'm just waiting for Jayne, RC, Mabbz, TD and DAC to actually roll and link me :P

DAC has the excuse of not doing this before, but not the rest of you XD
I feel I should point out that the initial post just said three rounds rapid with little explanation as to how it works beyond that. Ravs and I use that system in our RPs, but we roll all the dice rather than getting the players to roll there own. I assumed it'd be the same here, so I didn't roll anything.

Anyways, I've sent my rolls. They're horrible. I only rolled for my shooting attack, since I don't know if I should roll for taking cover.

InsaneTD

I pmed you my actions when you called for 3RR. Well, probably call it more of a guide then three actions, but that's more because I definitely want to be in cover. :P

Narric

RP post is up. Hopefully i've done you guys some justice.

DAC and Mabbz may want to stick close to cover for a little bit though  :-\
I'm sorry dudes, I even made up rules to keep you alive. If I hadn't we'd have seen two squad members dead in the first round :P

Next set of actions from everybody please, or just post into the thread. Or both if you have a strange plan a brewing XD

The Man They Call Jayne

If people keep out of the way I'll take a shot at the leader. Any cover he is in won't stand up to this level of firepower for long. Sone covering fire would be appreciated :P

Mabbz

Well, this plan isn't going as intended, but then I didn't really expect it to. Where's a medic when you need one?

Quote from: Narric on February 26, 2014, 11:31:53 PM
I'm sorry dudes, I even made up rules to keep you alive. If I hadn't we'd have seen two squad members dead in the first round :P
No worries. Fudging dice rolls and making stuff up to keep it fun is something all good GMs do.

Pilum

Sounded good to me, Narric. As for future plans... I think I'll just carry on preaching the Gospel of St. Boomstick unto the heathen ;) I'll advance toward the boss (cover hopping) as per original plan if I get the chance though (ie there's nothing unpleasant heading my way!)
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Mabbz

Actually the plan was to not split the party. To quote myself at the start "Once the main room is clear, Jeff and Wolf can take up defensive positions kill anyone that comes through one door while the rest of us deal with the other room. Rinse and repeat."

Narric

Waaaghpower

Also, I just wanted to keep shooting, I didn't want to walk forward. Mainly because he's got a frikkin' energy blade and can actually hurt me with it, unlike most weapons.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

fuck.......

I'm gonna have to re-write this it seems :P

InsaneTD

He's now surrounded and it numbered, he can either give up or die at this point.