News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

1850 Eldar list for upcoming tournament

Started by Arguleon-veq, July 11, 2013, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguleon-veq

I have a tournament coming up next weekend and have submitted this list, mainly as it should be fairly easy to get finished;

Farseer; Bike, Spear
Farseer; Bike, Spear
8 Warlocks; 8 Bikes, 7 Spears
5 Bikes; 1 Cannon
5 Avengers;
5 Avengers;
5 Avengers;
5 Avengers;
Serpent; Holo, Scatter, Shuricannon
Wraithknight; Two Heavy Wraithcannon

Im expecting to see a lot of Tau and a few Necrons with a fair spread of other armies, Im hoping that against Tau I will be able to power up my council with a 2+ re roled and soak up their firepower whilst my serpents and wraithknight do the real damage.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Chicop76

I fought a similar list and seen on in last tourney and they didn't do well. However they didn't take a knight. That being said tau would probably focus on your bikes and knight since they will be eaiser to deal with.

However necrons and tau have enough weapons to glance death your serpents. That being said I found when I shoved my two riptides down a necron player's throat he really couldn't handle it. Next time I play crons I will hit them a lot more aggresively. However I think a knight would give them trouble. However I can still see them gunning one knight down. Than again it took 5 turns of a whole necron army t kill one riptide. It's hard to say since he was wounding on 3s and I had a 2+ and I wounded myself 2x. With your guy they are wounding on 5s against a 3+ save.

Unless they are running destroyer lords or a lot of etropic strike I don't think you will have any issues vs crons.