News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Hello Again!

Started by Humanatee, January 06, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humanatee

Hello everyone. Or, hello to the few people that still frequent the site anyway. I stopped being a regular of the old TO community years and years ago, but a recent change in my lifestyle and setting has given me more free time to think, which allowed me to think back to those days when we used to waste hours on complex world-building RP projects.

So after doing a bit of internet timetravelling, I found secondsphere again and saw that some old aquaintances still frequented the board! So I've decided to hop back on and see if anyone is interested in starting another big sci-fi universe project like our old Realm of Dissonance RP.

~Humanatee

PS: I know this is a 40k forum, but up until a few months ago I was running a game center and have been playing myself for over a decade, so I still plan on using the forum for it's intended purpose haha.

Narric

Where you the one with the hindenberg mantee for an avatar? :P

Welcome back to the community  :3

What kind of games did you have in your game center?

Mabbz

Welcome back! I think I was mostly just a lurker back when you were active on TO, but I still vaguely remember you.

I'm always up for Forum RPs, so you can count me in if you start one up.

Humanatee

Quote from: Narric on January 06, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Where you the one with the hindenberg mantee for an avatar? :P

Welcome back to the community  :3

What kind of games did you have in your game center?

Yeah man. That was definitely me haha.

As for the game store, we started out as a game cafe that did almost exclusively PC gaming, but after I got involved we picked up MTG and eventually 40k. Now they do everything from DnD to Warmahordes and they still have the PC gaming center. Oh, and the main source of income was that they were a computer repair store. So its basically a nerd-vhana.

Sorck

Your name does ring a bell. Though it was quite a while ago (as in we must have been here for 6 years or so now!).

Welcome back though.

The RP board could do with some love once again. It used to be rather popular on 2S.

BigToof

Great to see you here too!
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3