News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Second Sphere Member Awards 2014

Started by Narric, December 03, 2013, 09:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

So wait, am I a Moderator, or a Member? I ask becuase one person has already sent in a Nomination form, and I'm one of the Mods on their list.

Sorck

Let's keep everyone happy and create a 'Best Narric Impersonator category'? And we'll then not count Narric as either a mod or member. :P

Quote from: Narric on December 05, 2013, 08:30:57 AM
So wait, am I a Moderator, or a Member? I ask becuase one person has already sent in a Nomination form, and I'm one of the Mods on their list.
Well your profile says Moderator in this board so perhaps go with that?

Narric

Quote from: Sorck on December 05, 2013, 04:13:54 PM
Let's keep everyone happy and create a 'Best Narric Impersonator category'? And we'll then not count Narric as either a mod or member. :P
OK, this is now a category. I shall update the form, and I expect there to be nominees for it ;)

Quote from: Sorck on December 05, 2013, 04:13:54 PM
Quote from: Narric on December 05, 2013, 08:30:57 AM
Well your profile says Moderator in this board so perhaps go with that?
I can live with that :)

Narric

I'm kinda disheartened that we still only have one set of nominations :(

I get people are busy, so hopefully this reminder will spark some to post in as well?

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I completely forgot these were running. Damn. Will need to get my votes in tomorrow. (New Year's Eve is my traditional entry date ;) )
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Narric

Tis OK, I think its been forgoten for a couples so its not at the front of most long-runners mind. :P

Irisado

Quote from: Narric on December 20, 2013, 11:58:17 PM
I'm kinda disheartened that we still only have one set of nominations :(

I get people are busy, so hopefully this reminder will spark some to post in as well?

I think that you're probably going to have to leave this open for a while into January.  Trying to get people to post during the Christmas/New Year period is always more challenging.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Narric

Sorck

For the 2015 awards we should keep them open for 6 months... :P

Narric

I think keeping people aware of it would help more :P

Chicop76

Quote from: Sorck on January 01, 2014, 12:29:14 PM
For the 2015 awards we should keep them open for 6 months... :P

I say 8 months.  It would be more helpful.