News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Lizardmen for August! (Now with Pics!)

Started by Begel Dverl, June 11, 2013, 03:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Begel Dverl

Like always, I get my news from Dakkadakka.

Release Info
Spoiler
Quote from: Kroothawk 541384 5870195 70c6528fcc14f1e91a663a37418a3bec.jpgOkay, originally posted by pizzaguardian. Sounds completely legit. I edited this list for readability:
QuoteWarhammer: Lizardmen
96 page full colour, hardback Warhammer army book.
Contains new Artwork, Background and Rules whilst showcasing the fantastic Warhammer miniature range.

Warhammer: Lizardmen Carnosaur
This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that makes one of four possible massive center-piece miniatures.
HUGE - 8 inches long by 5 inches tall
Can make an Oldblood on Carnosaur, Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur, Kroq-Gar on Carnosaur or Troglodon with Skink Oracle.

Warhammer: Lizardmen Terradon/ Ripperdactyl Riders
This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that can be assemble as either 3 Terradons or 3 Ripperdactyls, flying cavalry mounts ridden by Lizardmen Skinks.
Included Parts to upgrade one Terradon rider to the special character Tiktaq'to.

Warhammer: Lizardman Bastiladon
This box contains a brand new multipart plastic kit that makes a Bastiladon carrying either a Solar Engine or an Ark of Sotek.

Warhammer: Lizardman Skink Priest
An addition to the popular plastic heroes Clampacks.
The Lizardman Skink Priest is adorned in feathered plumes and carries a traditional Lizardman totem.

New Finecast Releases

Warhammer: Lizardmen Gor-Rok
A Clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature.
A Lizardmen Special Character particularly suited to close combat.

Warhammer: Lizardmen Tetto'eko
A boxset containing one finely detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature.
A skink Priets on a Palanquin.

Teaser
Spoiler

Old Rumors
Spoiler
Quote from: Kroothawk 461735 5724616 70c6528fcc14f1e91a663a37418a3bec.jpgHere the leaked head of the new teradons, posted first by Pandavore over at the Warhammer Forum (and confirmed by Hastings):
http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=189880&pid=2379189&st=50&#entry2379189

Time is nearing when Lizardmen get their own thread, it seems.

Also, Greyhnir over at Bugman's Brewery:
QuoteI can tell you that our FLGS is having issues getting me Dwarf orders in...apparently all Dwarf regiments/models except for the standard warrior box are currently special order only. I'm having to wait an extra week just to get in a box of quarrellers! I hope this is an indication that the new army book is coming out soon...maybe August or November...
(...)
Well, I finally received my Quarrellers and they were not even in a box. GW is now sending the Dwarfs as special orders in plastic bags....
Could just be reboxing to smaller boxes with the same price though.

Walrus Man

I for one am cautiously optimistic. There is nothing I would like more than new terradon models that don't look like a flock of mutant kangaroos, and that head looks promising. As long as they do away with the bulging chests and dangling legs of the current figures I will be a happy gamer.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Begel Dverl

Pics :D

Spoiler

Thantos

Broke pics :(
Tho having read the white dwarf - new terradons look great as does the carnasaur and skink variant carnasaur thing!
Im not into lizardmen but my brother wants a flying circus themed terradon army now :P

Begel Dverl

Try the pics now?

They seem to be working for me.

:(

Cammerz