News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Will's on Fire

Thats crazy shit there Rav!

It's like natures sniffing salts. :P

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 10, 2012, 07:39:38 AM
Aaaahhhhh. Yeah. It WILL wake you up. :P
And that is why we added the mango.

It took a few tries, too.  :facepalm001:

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Mabbz

I just attempted a little healing song, I think I got the dice rolls right, I checked a post you made ages ago on the subject.

As for the song itself, I google translated it into Africaan for now, but is there another language I should use? Also, 10 points to whoever tells me where I stole the song (I only altered the first word)

InsaneTD

I'd have to re-translate it or be able to speak africaan or dutch. I can't be bothered and I don't know either language.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on September 10, 2012, 08:13:34 AM
I just attempted a little healing song, I think I got the dice rolls right, I checked a post you made ages ago on the subject.
You got it right.
Also, why did it not explode in your face? :P

As for the song itself, I google translated it into Africaan for now, but is there another language I should use? Also, 10 points to whoever tells me where I stole the song (I only altered the first word)
For now, as long as it sounds foreign, it's good.
Middle Eastern/Indian is better. ;)

Mabbz

Quote from: Ravager Zero on September 10, 2012, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on September 10, 2012, 08:13:34 AM
You got it right.
Also, why did it not explode in your face? :P
The dice gods decided to give me a break, just this once. I guess the smelling salts were punishment enough for now.

InsaneTD

No such thing as punishment enough. That said, Tarrik would be a bit worried of your face expolded while trying to heal yourself. :P

Ravager Zero

I know it's not much, but have a little story to drive you along.

Mabbz

So we find some strange crystals, and the first thing that happens is that Dreylan pokes them :derp:. Oh, when will I learn  ::)? Please don't make me find a big red button labeled "do not press".

Seriously though, crystals charged with essence could be useful. Can we harvest them? Can we draw power from them? If so, I'm going to take them. If not, I'll probably try and take them anyway, with hilarious consequences.

The Man They Call Jayne

Maybe if we find something to insulate the crystals they wont shock you when you touch them. They could be useful to us, or even just plain valuble.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on November 26, 2012, 12:26:08 PM
So we find some strange crystals, and the first thing that happens is that Dreylan pokes them :derp:. Oh, when will I learn  ::)? Please don't make me find a big red button labeled "do not press".
Well, you are one of only two people in the group who can recognise the significance of such things.
Also, your character likes to experiment. It matters not that those self-same experiments explode in his face. :P

Can we harvest them? Can we draw power from them? If so, I'm going to take them. If not, I'll probably try and take them anyway, with hilarious consequences.
Yes, carefully.
Yes, but there's a catch. (There's always a catch :P)