News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I'm gonna say it happens before you leave (so those with Elements feel free to post who you throw them to). As such, KoM, you have an extra action to send me if you want, or you can just leave it to me and I'll make Plumber react to the situation in a sensible way.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on June 04, 2015, 08:06:56 PM
Thank ye kindly, good sir. I await only Backlash
Well you should probably rewrite the story if its going to go that bad :P

HectorSmash

Oh, duh. Jeez it's either the sleep schedule or the mountain air must be doin' something to me

Mabbz

And that's all of them. Excellent.

Now to write up the big climactic fight scene. And when I say now, I mean later. I have a job interview to prepare for now, but maybe afterwards I'll get on it.

Mabbz

Fight up! I hope you enjoy it, but it's not over yet. A further three rounds from everyone except the fleeing Pegasi, who can freely talk amongst themselves.

Narric

HectorSmash

The Nightmare gets lonely, you know. An eternity of total darkness really leaves much to be desired in the intimacy department.

Narric

Isn't this pre-inprisonment? So she wouldn't be deprived for so long :P

That said, with Celestia being the more centre stage of the sisters, finding a suitor as isn't just trying to get to her sunbutt sister is probably few and far between :P

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Narric on June 06, 2015, 08:03:53 AM
Dammit Plumber, stop arousing the enemy :P
Never! Plumber will arouse his enemies forever!

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Have... Luna... Kidnap... Plumber...

Anyways KoM, I feel I should remind you that I need your three rounds rapid.

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on June 06, 2015, 08:21:38 PM
Must... Resist... Urge... To... Have... Luna... Kidnap... Plumber...
Hey, if nobody dies, it could be an interesting tangent to the canon storyline :P I know a couple Luna-tics that might be a tad upset by it, but oh well, its all in "good" fun XD

Mabbz

*cough*

Still waiting for actions from Thunder and Plumber.

Narric

Clearly Plumber is weighing up whether to keep NMM occupied in a less "violent2 manner? :P

Thunder is just wandering when she is gonna get some NMM healing so she can backstab all the ponies :P