News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on June 06, 2015, 08:21:38 PM
Must... Resist... Urge... To... Have... Luna... Kidnap... Plumber...

Anyways KoM, I feel I should remind you that I need your three rounds rapid.
Wow so i checked the site this morning must have loaded out of cache because this wasnt here but i mean why not

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Fight over. NMM fled, but the thing you hurt most was her pride. Congratulations, you all just pissed off a demi-goddess.

I will be going on holiday on saturday, for a week. I may be able to get on in that time, but not often and not for long. Don't worry though, as soon as I get back, I will make this my 18th from top priority!

Narric

I think Plumber should have reached up and kissed the nightmare fueled princess :P

Also, numerous scuffles over numerous RPs always seem to end with my character in the least amount of pain :P I have backup characters as well you know!!! XD

Waaaghpower

I'll post soon, but I have a quick question in Mabbz' inbox before I do so.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on June 10, 2015, 11:25:55 PM
I think Plumber should have reached up and kissed the nightmare fueled princess :P

Also, numerous scuffles over numerous RPs always seem to end with my character in the least amount of pain :P I have backup characters as well you know!!! XD
Even if that had been one of KoM's actions, Nightmare Moon got the highest initiative roll, so sadly, t'was not to be.

You also don't seem to do much damage, weirdly, but that's just luck of the dice. Besides, Cynder's tactics are too sensible. He just sits back and shoots, rather than running into the fray.

Narric

Well the one time I tried a wall of fire, NMM just dispersed it, so theres no point trying that tactic again, and being a sensible pony, Cynder would have learnt that as well :P

Mabbz

Apologies for not updating this like I said I would, I just started a new job and I haven't had time. Thursday is the earliest you're likely to get anything big. Maybe you could use that time to check on Hazy or chat about the weather or something  :)

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Not exactly a big update, but I'd like to spark some discussion before we move on. Backlash, Cloudy and Swift Shadow could easily be having a similar conversation, somewhere else in the outskirts of the city.

Narric

Can you give us a estimate of how much further they have to go?

Mabbz

Currently they're actually further away from the meeting point than the rest of you, due to circling around the edge of the city. Of course, they can travel faster than you, and stealth might not be a bad idea for both groups, so I'm gonna say you're both an hour and a half or so away, provided you sneak. At full speed, the pure pegasus group could get there in closer to 20 minutes, while the other group more like 40.

Narric

We're roleplaying centuries ago. A little disorientation is expected :P

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on June 27, 2015, 05:27:39 PM
Uh... KOM? You're already in Everfree city.
yeah i meant when he's back to everfree city to stay. that could have been worded better my applogies

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I imagine you are wondering why I haven't posted lately. Allow me to explain. Some time ago, I stopped planning this. I think it was when I revealed Luna to have been behind the theft. In my original plans, she was going to have been Nightmare Moon already, take the Elements and you would have had to break into Everfree Castle to retrieve them. Instead, on the spur of the moment I came up with the current plot with Luna as a misguided fool whose plan backfired spectacularly, with grief driving her to evil. I've been making everything up since then.

The reason I mention this is because I've been struggling to decide how to proceed. Mostly this is due to writer's block, but there's something else, an epihany that cam to me quite recently.

I can't please everyone.

Primarily of course, this is because I dreamed up the whole Nightmare Sky scenario. I must admit, I'd been reading Darths and Droids when I came up with that, and was inspired by Anakin's portrayal. Trouble is, that ends with two players locked in a duel to the death which, while I like the idea, I worry about the effect that would have on this story; Hectorsmash mentioned a while back how he hoped there'd wouldn't be a bittersweet ending, and to be honest I'd rather avoid it too (Although considering even in the best case scenario Luna's probably gonna get banished, that's probably impossible). But I don't want to enforce a victory for the good guys, because that would be boring and also unfair on Waaaghpower.

Don't worry, I do have a couple of ideas to make this work and I'm not vanishing forever. I just think I should start properly planning this story again, hence the delays in moving this onward. I just wanted to keep you all informed.