News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

about to post (forum's back yaaay) but quick question when you say one piece of armor is that like just the chest piece just the helm or one set of armor?

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Preferably just the chest piece. I haven't been particularly strict with it though. The reasoning behind it was that most ponies probably couldn't afford a full set of armour so having all of you completely decked out would draw way too much attention.

Mabbz

I would like a consensus about your route. So far it's one vote for the forest, and one for going around (which could mean mountains, diamon dog territory, open plains or Trottingham. I'm not sure which way Thunder wanted). If you don't come to an agreement by Sunday then I'll probably send you through the forest since Thunder only changed her mind to spite Patent.

Also, what times are you guys usually online? It'd be useful for me to know when your likely to see my posts.

Waaaghpower

I just get on whenever. My posts are more likely to be in the afternoon or evening, or morning... Er, whenever.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Minrat

Whenever I have a moment and little else of importance to do.

Mabbz

Get ready for your first fight scene. There are four timberwolves.

Fighting follows the "Three rounds rapid" method I stole from Ravager Zero. Basically, you all need to send me a PM containing three actions you want to try and perform in this fight. These can be anything from physical attacks, to spells, to attempts at diplomacy or animal taming. I will then work out how effective your actions are, as well as the actions of your enemies and I will post them in a big fight scene. If the fight hasn't finished by this point I'll ask for another round of actions.

Questions?

kingofmonkeys

thinking about my actions now I usually check a bit after noon USA central time but i'm a bit scattered on the weekends having to argue over the computer with everyone else who's usually not home when I am. Also quite fond of how you've written me in the last update :D

#15 to the new world

kingofmonkeys

oh quick question will you wait to recieve all pms before posting action or in turns of who posts first? because trying to talk to the things would be useless if everyone else is attacking so i would like to know in that regard

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on March 25, 2013, 01:31:23 AM
oh quick question will you wait to recieve all pms before posting action or in turns of who posts first? because trying to talk to the things would be useless if everyone else is attacking so i would like to know in that regard
I'll wait until I have all the PMs, then post them in a realistic order. Hang on, here's an example of some combat actions based on the show:

Spoiler
Twilight Sparkle:
1) meditate
2) use additional power from meditation to incinerate everything (unless friends are too close)
3) charge with friends

Applejack:
1) grapple attack
2) Charge with friends
3) buck in face

Pinkie Pie:
1) prepare party offscreen
2) charge with friends
3) copy everyone else

Rainbow Dash:
1) mini tornado attack
2) charge with friends
3) distract it while others flee

Rarity:
1) Kick in face
2) Charge with friends
3) run away

Fluttershy:
1) try to befriend it
2) try harder to befriend it
3) it's going to LOVE ME!
As you can see, Fluttershy's second attempt was successful (no one listened to the first), so the combat ended there.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on March 24, 2013, 09:00:43 PM
Also quite fond of how you've written me in the last update :D
I try  ;D

Walrus Man

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy having my wisdom teeth ripped out... I will PM you asap Mabbz.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I was still waiting for Walrus man to send me his actions. Since he still hasn't done that yet I'm going to just guess what he'll do and hopefully get the fight up at some point today.

Mabbz

Enjoy your violence! I'll let you make fun of each other over lunch or whatever, then let you continue.

While I was sorting this a few points came up:

1) In the show timberwolves were able to rebuild themselves. That is still true, but I've decided that it usually takes a while. If you bury their remains (either because one of you knows about timberwolves for some reason, or because you see one of them moving) you won't have a problem.

2) I'm imposing a seven day time limit on actions in future fights. If you don't send me anything in that time, I'll just make something up like I did for Pale Ale in this fight.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world