News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Is it okay to post before tge other two slackers do? I'd like to, but I don't want to overcrowd the thread with nothing but me.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

As long as there are no double posts, I won't generally mind. Go ahead and post.

Waaaghpower

Oh, right... just remembered I'm probably half unconscious and can't do much for a few moments... I don't want to gloss over a minute or so...

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on May 29, 2013, 03:21:01 AM
Oh, right... just remembered I'm probably half unconscious and can't do much for a few moments... I don't want to gloss over a minute or so...
Of yeah, I forgot you hit a doorframe again. I should probably roll for your injuries, hang on...

Injury check - failed
Injury severity - unconscious, concussed

Wow. Dice hate you guys. You are in fact fully unconscious, for a currently unspecified amount of time (at least an hour, I'm afraid). On the plus side, you can't hurt yourself any more in your sleep.

kingofmonkeys

quick think of more verses to try and summon the others

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy. I must sound like a broken record at this point, but I'll try and get something posted soon! :derp:
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on May 29, 2013, 11:28:05 AM
I did my bit, it's your turn now :P.

Something for you all to think about: ponies sing a lot in the show. If a situation seems appropriate, you could have your character's continue this fine tradtion. Spontaneous choreography would be in effect, so you could even take control of other characters for the duration of the song.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on May 29, 2013, 04:28:14 PM

Something for you all to think about: ponies sing a lot in the show. If a situation seems appropriate, you could have your character's continue this fine tradtion. Spontaneous choreography would be in effect, so you could even take control of other characters for the duration of the song.
Yes.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on May 29, 2013, 04:28:14 PM

hmm now I have to think of an equine limerick... there once was a mare from nantucket....

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Maybe I should try to finish that song. Are you all too busy to post or have you just forgotten?

kingofmonkeys

I'm just waiting for someone else to post... I've had so many Ideas for character development and stuff but i'm the last poster >_<

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

Since Walrus Man and Minrat are taking so long (18 days and 21 days respectitively since their last in-character posts), I say go for it. No double posting, but otherwise post whatever you want until further notice. If they don't post within a week I'll consider taking over their characters (I'll send a PM in case they miss this post).

kingofmonkeys

oh deary deary... If I am to post next I just did the rolls to see what I'd be posting... I switched emotions and rolled  lust then failed my intel test with a 19 bearing this in mind... well I'll be blunt how PG are we keeping this one way or another thunder is going to be annoyed with plumber  edit if i do post next it will be a double did you mean it was ok to post as long as i didn't double after that post?
1d6=2
1d20=19

#15 to the new world