News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

I rerolled my emotion and got a 6. Then another 6. Then a 2. Do I have to keep the six or can I go with the different roll?
EDIT: just noticed Plumber's roll.
Also, do you roll to see how badly I was hurt or do I?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 06, 2013, 01:11:44 AM
yeah that should prove interesting... particularly if you wake up with the 2 in effect as well

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I rerolled my emotion and got a 6. Then another 6. Then a 2. Do I have to keep the six or can I go with the different roll?
Also, do you roll to see how badly I was hurt or do I?
Quote from: Mabbz on May 29, 2013, 08:21:40 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on May 29, 2013, 03:21:01 AM
Oh, right... just remembered I'm probably half unconscious and can't do much for a few moments... I don't want to gloss over a minute or so...
Of yeah, I forgot you hit a doorframe again. I should probably roll for your injuries, hang on...

Injury check - failed
Injury severity - unconscious, concussed

Wow. Dice hate you guys. You are in fact fully unconscious, for a currently unspecified amount of time (at least an hour, I'm afraid). On the plus side, you can't hurt yourself any more in your sleep.
I forgot that you were unconscious :P. Techically you shouldn't wake up for at least an hour without outside assistance. Theoretically that means proper medical attention, but I think I should go with rule of funny and let Plumber wake you up on this occasion. KoM can write about doing... something to Thunder, you can write about waking up because of it. Bear in mind that you still be concussed, and while you still get to make an intelligence test, that will give you a -4 penalty.

Oh, and I'll let you have the re-rolls, since you've already had (very bad) experiences with fear.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 05, 2013, 11:53:22 PM
oh deary deary... If I am to post next I just did the rolls to see what I'd be posting... I switched emotions and rolled  lust then failed my intel test with a 19 bearing this in mind... well I'll be blunt how PG are we keeping this one way or another thunder is going to be annoyed with plumber  edit if i do post next it will be a double did you mean it was ok to post as long as i didn't double after that post?
1d6=2
1d20=19
You have no real choice but to double post (Thunder being currently unconcious) so go ahead, just see what I said to Waaaghpower above. As for age rating... I am willing to let you write whatever you are comfortable with as long as there's nothing explicit. I believe a teen rating (rated 15 in film terms) would be appropriate.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 06, 2013, 01:38:25 AM
yeah that should prove interesting... particularly if you wake up with the 2 in effect as well
Even if Thunder passes her intelligence test on waking, this is gonna be amusing ;)

kingofmonkeys

Post is going to go up in a few moments please do note that given the incredible failure on my intelligence test elements of the post are delusions/hallucinations/tricks of the mind pretty much anything Thunder does in my post is delusions brought about by the magic of this place. So yeah this should prove interesting. If anyone's interested I can share some of the more completely off the wall options I juggled around before resting on this one for how to react  :P so yeah waaaghpower I guess you get to wake up to that... Enjoy

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I rolled a 5. So I barely passed, even though I'm concussed. Then I rolled a 2.
You have got to be kidding me. While concussed I finally passed a test... and then accomplished nothing. For Celestia's sake...

kingofmonkeys

I'm not the bartender I'm the chubby Plumber  :shifty: now i can't decide if i should post again or wait for this clarification to reach waagh

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Why was I thinking you were pale? My bad, I'll edit it ASAP.

kingofmonkeys

nice what was the second roll for anyway.. The 2? either way reply upcoming in the next few minutes brain is on the case [edit] not even bothering with an intell roll before this one I don't think plumber's brain is really getting used much during this interaction  :P
[edit 2] does the pychological effects wear off if we manage to leave the temple area itself or does it linger? if it wears off and plumber and thunder leave that could have some very amusing effects  :P

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Roll once to see if you pass, then twice to see how successful. I passed, but a 2 is the second worst roll to determine success.

kingofmonkeys

ah I see I had forgotten what with not having passed the test once. I'm kind of enjoying being the comic relief however also intrested to see what transpires next and hoping pale ale and patent pending show up again  :-\ [edit] at this point you could probobly tell Plumber's Crack to find a bridge to jump off and he would if he didn't snap out of the spell of the temple first

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Don't worry, kingofmonkeys. I thought of a use for all my 6s.

kingofmonkeys

well that was extremely painful. I guess he'll be unconscious for a few minutes or more. probably won't be able to walk straight for a day or so either and he's gonna feel really really guilty about that whole episode. *prays for no permanent damage to his characters nether regions*

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

* Mabbz reads what Thunder and Plumber have gotten up to since I went to sleep last night.

BAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Beautiful. My only complaint is Plumber vomitting at the end (because vomitting is gross) but if you want him to throw up that's your choice. Otherwise I was laughing my head off through reading that ;D. Congratulations on finally passing your intelligence tests :P

Now then, aftermath. Thunder, you should find a safe place to go before you pass out. Sorry, but your character is still hurt from all your other crashes and the only reason I let you wake up was for comedic purposes and to avoid being raped in your sleep. May I reccommend a passing cloud?

Plumber, you've worked out that you're all having your minds messed with, so no further rolls are required from you. Having said that, you should probably try and snap the other two out of it as well (or you could go after Thunder, but she'll probably be asleep again before you reach her, if you find her at all). Something to bear in mind, the spell isn't gone, you just know it's there. That makes it easier to resist it (as does Thunder flying off), but you're still feeling lustful. Please don't post anything for  couple of days though, I'd like to see if the others show up.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 07, 2013, 02:43:31 AM
Does the pychological effects wear off if we manage to leave the temple area itself or does it linger? if it wears off and plumber and thunder leave that could have some very amusing effects  :P
It does wear off; not instantly, but quite quickly. I also toyed with the idea that if Plumber and Thunder never managed to pass your tests you could have sex, fall asleep and wake up the next morning, snuggled very closely together with the spell having completely worn off as your activities used up the last of the magic keeping it powered. Hilarity ensues.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 06, 2013, 11:24:50 PMIf anyone's interested I can share some of the more completely off the wall options I juggled around before resting on this one for how to react  :P
Please do. Sounds fun.

Oh, my favourite line? This:
QuoteShe knew she should probably deal with them, but right now had some reproductive things to do.
"Ever want to join the mile high club?" She flirted.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on June 07, 2013, 07:09:53 AM
Please don't post anything for  couple of days though, I'd like to see if the others show up.
wasn't planning on it I think Plumber will be to busy sobbing in pain to be of any use for a little bit anyway a full force pony kick to the jewels i don't even want to think about it
Quote from: Mabbz on June 07, 2013, 07:09:53 AM

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 06, 2013, 11:24:50 PMIf anyone's interested I can share some of the more completely off the wall options I juggled around before resting on this one for how to react  :P
Please do. Sounds fun.
I toyed with the idea of having Plumber so confused by his failed tests that he mistook the discord statue for thunder in his delirious state and tried to mount that instead  :P also toyed with trying to work the line "is that a wrench in your toolbelt poking me or are you that happy to see me?" in there somewhere.

as an aside holy crap that would suck so much, just as you're about to get laid FULL FORCE JUNK SMASH your brain is all pushing dopamine and sexy thoughts then suddenly POW suddenly worst night ever

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Plumber, you are worried about a little tissue damage? My character almost got molested while delirious, mind controlled, and CONCUSSED. And she's way younger than you.
I think I'm going to pass out for a while now and hope nothing kills me in my sleep.