News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Like, 17 or something. In Pony years, of course.
"I swear, officer!  The concussed girl said she was 18! And she wanted it.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 07, 2013, 01:46:21 PM
Plumber, you are worried about a little tissue damage? My character almost got molested while delirious, mind controlled, and CONCUSSED. And she's way younger than you.
I think I'm going to pass out for a while now and hope nothing kills me in my sleep.
keyword being almost I was worried about total loss of function or swelling to the point of cutting off proper circulation... you know when you open a peanut shell and one of them is all shriveled up and black in the corner of the shell and you just throw that peanut away think about that.... anyway Plumber's about the equivalent of  24... only.... 7 years difference  :shifty: DISCORD MADE ME DO IT runs away to hide from the royal guards
oh FYI IRL ponies are considered sexually mature at 4 human years  :P just sayin if that effects anyones calculations

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Hey, look. I'm still alive! Pale is probably in his 30's, or pony equivalent.

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: Walrus Man on June 08, 2013, 07:09:29 AM
You feel fantastic and you're still alive!

And another pony passes an Intelligence test! So to summarise, Thunder is unconcious somewhere outside, Plumber is unconcious from the pain of being bucked in the nuts, Pale is awake and aware that something's up, but is too depressed to do anything about it for now and Patent is lying on the floor after his suicide attempt was interrupted

Now would be a good time to figure out what to do about all this. This is taking significantly longer than I expected it to.

kingofmonkeys

so how long are we going to wait for patent  :shifty: I can wake up whenever
Quote from: Mabbz on June 08, 2013, 09:00:26 AM
Now would be a good time to figure out what to do about all this. This is taking significantly longer than I expected it to.
never underestimate bad dice rolls filibustering a situation
also I'm really glad you're posting again walrus man! oh god Pale Ale saw all of that didn't he  :facepalm001:

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 08, 2013, 01:20:09 PM
so how long are we going to wait for patent  :shifty: I can wake up whenever
Feel free to wake up now. Just try not to assume anything regarding Patent in your posts, hopefully Minrat will return soon.

also I'm really glad you're posting again walrus man! oh god Pale Ale saw all of that didn't he  :facepalm001:
And then he became depressed :P

Waaaghpower

I'm not sure it warrants a full post to say something this short and with no interactions, so...
Just FYI, I found a cloud and am curled up asleep on it. (Also, accidentally making it rain.)

Walrus Man

It's good to be back. :P

And another pony passes an Intelligence test! So to summarise, Thunder is unconcious somewhere outside, Plumber is unconcious from the pain of being bucked in the nuts, Pale is awake and aware that something's up, but is too depressed to do anything about it for now and Patent is lying on the floor after his suicide attempt was interrupted

I think it's much too fun playing a character who's acting crazy. I might have tried to draw it out a little. :P

Quote from: Mabbz on June 08, 2013, 01:43:40 PM

And drunk!
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Walrus Man on June 09, 2013, 04:03:07 AM
It's good to be back. :P

I think it's much too fun playing a character who's acting crazy. I might have tried to draw it out a little. :P

Quote from: Mabbz on June 08, 2013, 01:43:40 PM

And drunk!
that i can work with though i may steal a swig and by may i mean will

#15 to the new world

Minrat

Waaaghpower

Minrat

Mabbz

Quote from: Minrat on June 10, 2013, 02:42:16 AM
Sorry for the lack of posts...uni   -.-
Fair enough. I finished uni a few weeks ago, so I don't have that problem.

Incidentally, can you spoiler tag out of character moments when you make posts in the RP thread? It makes them easier to read. Also:
QuotePale suddenly didnt care about life, death, or the reason he couldn't figure out which he wanted....all he wanted to do now was find Plumber and spend as much time with him as possible...
Did you just take Pale and make him homosexual? I assume that was a typo.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 10, 2013, 04:27:29 AM
What is it with all the lust these days?
Maybe whoever cast that spell was biased in some way?

kingofmonkeys

:facepalm001: now I'm the one in danger of being molested... Alure of vomiting I hope that's just the spell talking...

[edit] post will be up after I get home from work

#15 to the new world