News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Actually, that reminds me...

Minrat, is Patent actually a coltcuddler (it's possible that I know too many fanterms from reading too much fanfiction) or is it just the spell talking? I doubt I'll ever need to know one way or another, but any trivia about any of the PCs is potentially useful.

kingofmonkeys

I'd pick a different term since colt also implies a young age so it could be taken similarly to filly-fiddler. If you do want some more background I can bang out some of the stuff I've got in my head for you for background information. Story post upcoming in a bit

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 10, 2013, 08:52:38 PM
I'd pick a different term since colt also implies a young age so it could be taken similarly to filly-fiddler.
The terms boyfriend/girlfriend don't have negative connotations, so I don't see them as sounding particularly unpleasant. I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 10, 2013, 08:52:38 PMIf you do want some more background I can bang out some of the stuff I've got in my head for you for background information. Story post upcoming in a bit
I'm always happy to hear backgroud stuff. PM it to me if you don't want to post it here for whatever reason. Don't feel forced to pad out your character though. Any extra info is optional.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on June 10, 2013, 10:02:43 PM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 10, 2013, 08:52:38 PMIf you do want some more background I can bang out some of the stuff I've got in my head for you for background information. Story post upcoming in a bit
I'm always happy to hear backgroud stuff. PM it to me if you don't want to post it here for whatever reason. Don't feel forced to pad out your character though. Any extra info is optional.
not forced at all I've had this character floating around for a while so I have a lot of random stuff thought up for him
edit story post is up

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Hmm, it didn't occur to me that that was probably a typo. I was about to take the rp to a weird place. :shifty:
Anyway, onwards and upwards!
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Walrus Man on June 10, 2013, 10:36:06 PM
Hmm, it didn't occur to me that that was probably a typo. I was about to take the rp to a weird place. :shifty:
Anyway, onwards and upwards!
I was fairly sure it was a typo... my behind is closed for business if that's what this is about  :P [edit] i'm not even sure how he'd react to being hit on

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I'd pick a different term since colt also implies a young age so it could be taken similarly to filly-fiddler. If you do want some more background I can bang out some of the stuff I've got in my head for you for background information. Story post upcoming in a bit
I think Plumber is the Filly Fiddler in this case. Now he's gotta move 10,000 feet away from all schools, libraries, or places where children would gather...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 11, 2013, 12:19:36 AM
I think Plumber is the Filly Fiddler in this case. Now he's gotta move 10,000 feet away from all schools, libraries, or places where children would gather...
:'( you wound me sir Plumber is an upstanding citizen albeit a bit of a lush

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 11, 2013, 12:37:52 AM
Right. That's why he tried to molest an underage pony and she had to kick him in the crotch to escape. Right...

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 11, 2013, 12:44:25 AM
Right. That's why he tried to molest an underage pony and she had to kick him in the crotch to escape. Right...
under the influence of a malevolent spell  :-\ sulks in the corner not to mention she's been begging alcohol off you Mr. Innocent  :P err off pale ale >.> not you I'm really tired from work

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 11, 2013, 01:04:56 AM
under the influence of a malevolent spell  :-\ sulks in the corner not to mention she's been begging alcohol off you Mr. Innocent  :P err off pale ale >.> not you I'm really tired from work
If you drink and get in a car wreck, they still blame you. Don't blame the spell.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 11, 2013, 01:31:53 AM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 11, 2013, 01:04:56 AM
If you drink and get in a car wreck, they still blame you. Don't blame the spell.
because you chose to drink Plumber didn't choose to be enchanted by a discordian hex. I mean if you want to think he's a filly fiddler fine rp it that way... I'd prefer you didn't because you might end up getting him gelded by the constabulary or something  :P.... Dammit I wish the others would hurry up and post something I want out of this temple. The temple that was your idea to camp in

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I want you to hurry up! I'm stuck with my head in the cloud. And the rest of me.
Regardless... just because *I* know you're not (entirely) at fault, Thunder is gonna be piiiiiiiiised.

Minrat

Hmmmm...I rolled a d3 to decide who would be the target....

I wasn't particularly thinking of Patent as gay, so my first reaction to the question is no.

EDIT: wait-how old is plumber?

Mabbz

If it's any consolation KoM, I'm on Plumber's side. There is exactly zero chance of him getting into trouble with the authorities. You'll still have to deal with Thunder though