News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I find it quite amusing that you all seem incapable of leaving the building without hurting yourselves. At least Plumber appears sane enough to try calmly walking out (which would not require an agility test). As it is, you've done more damage to yourselves by tripping and crashing into things than the timberwolves managed :facepalm001:.

Oh, I've arbitrarily decided that there is a stream running past the temple, mostly because two of you are covered in vomit and it's gross.

Walrus Man

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 11, 2013, 01:04:56 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 11, 2013, 12:44:25 AM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 11, 2013, 12:37:52 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 11, 2013, 12:19:36 AM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on June 10, 2013, 08:52:38 PM
I'd pick a different term since colt also implies a young age so it could be taken similarly to filly-fiddler. If you do want some more background I can bang out some of the stuff I've got in my head for you for background information. Story post upcoming in a bit
I think Plumber is the Filly Fiddler in this case. Now he's gotta move 10,000 feet away from all schools, libraries, or places where children would gather...
:'( you wound me sir Plumber is an upstanding citizen albeit a bit of a lush
Right. That's why he tried to molest an underage pony and she had to kick him in the crotch to escape. Right...
under the influence of a malevolent spell  :-\ sulks in the corner not to mention she's been begging alcohol off you Mr. Innocent  :P err off pale ale >.> not you I'm really tired from work
Pale Ale's lawyers would like to inform you that neither Pale Ale, nor the extended Ale family or any of it's affiliated businesses condone the act of underage drinking, even if it is hilarious.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 11, 2013, 08:45:34 AM
I find it quite amusing that you all seem incapable of leaving the building without hurting yourselves. At least Plumber appears sane enough to try calmly walking out (which would not require an agility test). As it is, you've done more damage to yourselves by tripping and crashing into things than the timberwolves managed :facepalm001:.

Oh, I've arbitrarily decided that there is a stream running past the temple, mostly because two of you are covered in vomit and it's gross.

Only two? Just you wait...
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: Walrus Man on June 11, 2013, 09:20:40 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on June 11, 2013, 08:45:34 AM

Only two? Just you wait...
Oh for the love of-  :facepalm001:

kingofmonkeys

Oh I know Thunder's gonna be pissed she's gonna be livid Plumber will not be looking forward to that conversation...

On a more amusing note I had no idea that my vomiting would prove to be such a major plot point COMEDY GOLD
[edit] story post will be up after work if I don't just pass out when I get home

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

So, who wants to slip in the vomit try and do something sensible next? If you haven't dealt with this situation in a week or so I'll probably do a story post to try and break the endless cycle of slapstick you've managed to get stuck in (despite how hilarious it is). At this rate you'll get no sleep tonight and have to rest for a day rather than continuing on your quest.

Waaaghpower

I'll be rested, at least... though I'll be groggy, have a blinding headache, and be unable to think straight for a while...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Ah, screw it. I'm bored and haven't gotten a chance to post in a while because I, apparently unlike all you guys with four left hooves, managed to exit through the door. (After comcussing myself...)
Gonna post up about my exit 'cause I can.

Mabbz

We may have a new character joining at some point, possibly in Canterlot, possibly sooner.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 18, 2013, 03:38:45 AM
Ah, screw it. I'm bored and haven't gotten a chance to post in a while because I, apparently unlike all you guys with four left hooves, managed to exit through the door. (After concussing myself...)
In fairness, they haven't really tried to leave yet.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on June 18, 2013, 07:03:14 AM
We may have a new character joining at some point, possibly in Canterlot, possibly sooner.

Ah, screw it. I'm bored and haven't gotten a chance to post in a while because I, apparently unlike all you guys with four left hooves, managed to exit through the door. (After concussing myself...)
oooh yay more ponies is more fun  ;D
as soon as Plumber gets out of there he's falling asleep for a while  ::) like just keel over and start snoring sleep

#15 to the new world

Minrat

Quote from: Mabbz on June 18, 2013, 07:03:14 AM

I tried to leave....I failed, but I did try.

Mabbz

Your ordeal is over, you are about 20 metres from the temple (the spell is no longer affecting you) and you won't be attacked tonight (most animals know to stay away from that building). You've had a long day and an unusual evening, so I doubt any of you will wake until 10-11am (especially Thunder, she shouldn't wake first with that concussion). Enjoy a very awkward conversation in the morning.

If you're bored you can always go back in... There's always multiple options for dealing with a situation.

Waaaghpower

What could be accomplished by going back in? More concussions and crotch kicks? My characters injured enough, thank you...

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 20, 2013, 03:29:09 PM
What could be accomplished by going back in? More concussions and crotch kicks? My characters injured enough, thank you...
Nothing really. I was tempted to hint at an important secret or powerful bit of loot to try and get you back in but mostly I'm just seeing if you'll even consider doing something so pointlessly silly.

Waaaghpower

I might burn it to the ground, but I'm not going back inside unless I absolutely have to.