News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Any of you ever read "DM of the Ring" or "Darths and Droids"? Because I just found this webcomic that follows the same lines; retell an existing story by pretending all the characters are dungeons and dragons players and the story is an RP. Check it out if you're bored.

kingofmonkeys

I've been reading that for a while now absolutely love it.... I was hoping to not be first to wake up but if no-ones posted by later tonight i'll do it

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Walrus, you didn't actually need an intelligence test to look around ;). As for the campsite, the only thing more interesting than trees is the stream running past the temple and into the forest. The nearest part of it is about 8 metres away, and you'll be pleased to hear that you will not have to go near the temple to reach it.

Walrus Man

Quote from: Mabbz on June 22, 2013, 09:18:01 AM
Walrus, you didn't actually need an intelligence test to look around ;). As for the campsite, the only thing more interesting than trees is the stream running past the temple and into the forest. The nearest part of it is about 8 metres away, and you'll be pleased to hear that you will not have to go near the temple to reach it.

Cheers - I figured I'd play it like a perception check, see if I could spot anything of interest.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Fair enough. There was nothing of interest, so the failure was meaningless :)

You can either double post about you refreshing yourself in the stream or just let everyone else assume that's what your doing when they wake up.

kingofmonkeys

"That bucking sexually aggressive racist homophobe masogynistic cowardly illiterate waste of organic skin."

I get sexually aggressive given context but homophobe and racist.... Patent is the racist not plumber.. illiterate... ok i can deal with that but racist and homophobe where you gettin that  ???

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I was just adding as many insulting words as possible within a single sentence. Once again, I'm pissed at you. Logic plays no part.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

So... Patent has a headache, Pale is bathing, Plumber is faking sleeping and Thunder is plotting Plumber's doom. The question is, who's going to speak first?

HectorSmash

Hello everyone! Behold, a character sheet!

Name: Backlash

Pony Type: Pegasus (F)

Stats:

S: 5+1=6
E: 5+1=6
A: 5+4=9
M: 5+8=13
I: 5+6=11

Cutie Mark:

A black sun, like so:

Spoiler

The black sun grants Backlash no powers which she can control. However, she gains a boost to strength and endurance when there is vengeance to be had. E.g. if an ally is wounded in battle, she will go into a fury to kill their attacker. However, this applies in reverse as well: if she attacks or damages something or someone without provocation she becomes depressed and loses stats proportional to the damage done.

Background:

As a result of Backlash's peculiar condition, she is generally a pacifist, preferring to sneak, fly, or run around enemies instead of fighting. She will actively avoid confrontation, whether physical or verbal, and do anything in her power to escape when conflict is presented. As such, she holds little faith in words, and will casually lie when she feels doing so will avoid conflict.

That said, she does what she can to help anyone in need. She is perky, excitable, and always seeking things to keep herself entertained. She possesses only basic healing and mechanical skills, but her willingness and ease with learning make her a promising candidate for healer or mechanic.

In addition, she feels at home in darkness and in stormy weather. The opposite is true for bright, clear weather.

Pictures, one is colored via Pony Creator but has less detail; the other is a pencil drawing but more indicative of character (I feel, anyway).

Colored:
http://i.imgur.com/wtq8EfJ.png

Pencil:
http://i.imgur.com/vajgO2R.jpg

Items:
Her armor consists of steel-studded leather body armor; one piece covering her flanks and back, the other covering her chest, with leather straps connecting the individual pieces. Her hooves are protected by simple iron boots with leather soles and padded on the inside with cloth, excepting her left front hoof, which has only a leather sandal protecting it. Her right front boot has a socket in the middle of the bottom of the hoof for her weapon.

Her standard weapon is a boot-mounted rapier. It is shaped such that it appears to protrude directly from the bottom of her boot when in use, and is slightly shorter than a pony's body. When not in use, she can detach it from her boot and slide it along the straps on her left side.

She possesses the handle of her rapier, but it is only useful when she is unarmored, so she keeps the handle in a sewn pouch on her chest. She also keeps two basic healing poultices and a roll of woven fibers (serving as gauze) in her pouch, thanks to her knowledge of natural remedies gained from living in the wilderness.

Due to the weight of her armor and her unusually small wings, she cannot fly while armored, and is slower than most pegasi when flying unarmored.

Mabbz

Welcome to the game! I've added you to the summary sheet on the first page (as well as our other new character, Anatalia Rose. PrimeNumber will hopefully post here soon too). I will try and put up a story post introducing the two of you either today or tomorrow. You will start in Canterlot, so the two groups won't meet each other for a while.

PrimeNumber

Earth Pony

Strength (S):10
Endurance (E):12
Agility (A):7
Magic Power (M):5
Intelligence (I):11

Mark: A rose with what looks like an iron stem and bronze petals (Blacksmith)

Name: Anatalia Rose

Description: http://imgur.com/cVxH9 for colours and mane and stuff, she is smaller than average for a ground pony, very jumpy, somewhat reserved and clumsy.

Bio: Anna was born in a rich Canterlot family, which sent her to fancy schools thinking she'd become a doctor or something, but no, she became a blacksmith. Now, she runs a little shop in the market district, slowly getting reputation for her traditional methods and her very skillful detail work. Although mostly an ornamental worker, she can make mostly anything, with enough steel and time.

Inventory: Not much, her old saddlebags were pretty much empty apart from a few snacks and her bits when the guards came over.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

Finally! Other females.
Something tells me that Backlash and I will either be good friends or mortal enemies.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

I figured there'd be more mares, honestly. Less earth ponies too.