News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on June 30, 2013, 01:23:16 PM
Hiya! Just waiting on Mabbz to give the word.
I would have posted something today, but I had relatives over. I promise to get you started tomorrow :). British time, if you were curious.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 30, 2013, 04:10:55 PM
Finally! Other females.
Something tells me that Backlash and I will either be good friends or mortal enemies.
Well, as long as she doesn't try to mount you too...

Quote from: HectorSmash on June 30, 2013, 04:28:26 PM
I figured there'd be more mares, honestly. Less earth ponies too.
I was surprised by that too. I was expecting a unicorn majority for some reason.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on June 30, 2013, 09:28:33 PM
Finally! Other females.
Something tells me that Backlash and I will either be good friends or mortal enemies.

I haven't even started and you guys are already watching me for sexual assault. THIS IS GOING JUST SWELL.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on June 30, 2013, 09:59:39 PM
Finally! Other females.

I haven't even started and you guys are already watching me for sexual assault. THIS IS GOING JUST SWELL.
It's the mustache.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 30, 2013, 10:49:42 PM
Quote from: HectorSmash on June 30, 2013, 09:59:39 PM
Finally! Other females.

It's the mustache.

Mabbz

...and you're in! Hazy Image is my own character, whom you can now see as my avatar. His job will mostly be exposition for the time being and he wont be around for the entire story, since you lot are meant to be the main characters, not my blatant self-insert. I wouldn't have included him at all, but I needed someone to explain the situation and I didn't want to have to rely on Backlash.

kingofmonkeys

Who's ready for Plumber's Crack's glorious total break down he certainly is...

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

Well then, now that I've posted in the RP, I might as well stop lurking... Hello!

Waaaghpower

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 01, 2013, 06:35:41 PM
Ahem. Five magical elements. Not 6.
That's debatable. Magic has a physical form in the show, it could be that it had a physical form in this time too. I'm going with the assumption that it vanished when Luna and Celestia fought, thus breaking the magical bonds of friendship between them. Since this is set some time before Luna's banishment, Magic is still in it's corporeal form.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on July 01, 2013, 06:49:41 PM
That's debatable. Magic has a physical form in the show, it could be that it had a physical form in this time too. I'm going with the assumption that it vanished when Luna and Celestia fought, thus breaking the magical bonds of friendship between them. Since this is set some time before Luna's banishment, Magic is still in it's corporeal form.
The history books in the show specifically show that they only knew of five elements and used them for the banishment. It's not a huge deal, but unless Celestia just straight-up forgot what the sixth element was by the first episode, it's assumed they only had five.

PrimeNumber

The sixth one was pretty much a legend until Twilight "activated" it. there were 5 in the times of the princesses, the sixth one happened in S1EP2.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 01, 2013, 05:35:14 PM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on July 01, 2013, 12:31:32 PM
Who's ready for Plumber's Crack's glorious total break down he certainly is...
I am! I am!
heh i've had a rough script of this in my head for a week or 2 now post coming in a few minutes

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 01, 2013, 07:06:06 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on July 01, 2013, 06:49:41 PM
The history books in the show specifically show that they only knew of five elements and used them for the banishment. It's not a huge deal, but unless Celestia just straight-up forgot what the sixth element was by the first episode, it's assumed they only had five.
Quote from: PrimeNumber on July 01, 2013, 09:00:21 PM
The sixth one was pretty much a legend until Twilight "activated" it. there were 5 in the times of the princesses, the sixth one happened in S1EP2.
I figured Celestia knew about the sixth element but didn't tell anyone, because if Twilight knew that the elements could only be activated by the magic of friendship she would have tried to make friends out of a sense of duty, which probably wouldn't work.

PrimeNumber

The problem is that twilight didn't make the sixth one happen yet, Celestia knows about it for sure, but she doesn't happen to carry the power of friendship, the element is still in another plane of existence is what I'm trying to say