News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Quote from: PrimeNumber on July 01, 2013, 09:23:30 PM
The problem is that twilight didn't make the sixth one happen yet, Celestia knows about it for sure, but she doesn't happen to carry the power of friendship, the element is still in another plane of existence is what I'm trying to say
This. Regardless of whether Celestia knew about its theoretical existence or not, it had no tangible form.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Well, as fun as debating the show is, the nature of the elements isn't actually relevant to this RP (I'd like to see you lot try and use them ;)). I'll end this debate with a video of someone who's thought a huge amount about this. For the purposes of this RP, it doesn't matter if there are five elements or six. I'll probably change it in a minute.

Incidentally, when I started typing this there were five members online including me. All of us were apparantly posting in the threads for this RP. I found that amusing.

Waaaghpower

Is there an element for trivial bickering? I think we won that one...

HectorSmash

Plumber's Crack, the Element of Clumsiness!
Thunder Bolt, the Element of Bitchiness!
Backlash, the Element of Insanity!
Anatalia Rose, the Element of Apathy!
Patent Pending, the Element of Racism!
Pale Ale, the Element of Drunkenness!

PrimeNumber

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: PrimeNumber on July 01, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
I'd say I'm more of the element of absence.
is it the element of absence or the absence of the element  :o

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

The element of absence, as in, the element of absentmindedness

kingofmonkeys

I would like to point out since I didn't explicitly say it Plumber's Crack just ran into the woods without any of his gear... No weapon no armor... someone catch him before he gets himself killed please  ;)

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Monkey king, keep in mind how Thunder looks to Plumber... Mad, sspeeding towards you, and carrying a knife.

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 02, 2013, 03:06:41 AM
Monkey king, keep in mind how Thunder looks to Plumber... Mad, speeding towards you, and carrying a knife.
If I'd known before I started the RP that something like this would happen... I wouldn't change a thing. I'm even considering not throwing a random encounter at you for running loudly through the Everfree because this is more fun ;). We'll see.

I imagine Thunder's fast enough to catch Plumber fairly easily, so King, you should probably make a post about being chased by Thunder. Once that's done, Thunder can auto-catch him in whatever manner you want. I promise not to interrupt what is sure to be an amusing scene.

Hector, you are not forgotten. I'm a little busy at the moment, but hopefully I'll post something this evening to get us properly started.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on July 02, 2013, 10:15:13 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 02, 2013, 03:06:41 AM
Monkey king, keep in mind how Thunder looks to Plumber... Mad, speeding towards you, and carrying a knife.
If I'd known before I started the RP that something like this would happen... I wouldn't change a thing. I'm even considering not throwing a random encounter at you for running loudly through the Everfree because this is more fun ;). We'll see.

I imagine Thunder's fast enough to catch Plumber fairly easily, so King, you should probably make a post about being chased by Thunder. Once that's done, Thunder can auto-catch him in whatever manner you want. I promise not to interrupt what is sure to be an amusing scene.

Hector, you are not forgotten. I'm a little busy at the moment, but hopefully I'll post something this evening to get us properly started.
that was pretty much the first and second thing to come to mind Thunder should be able to catch up to him really fast he's out of breath from crying and not exactly in running shape I think he probably would have ran even without the knife... but not been terrified enough to wet himself  :facepalm001: roleplaying mental breakdowns is fun :P [edit] are you sure Thunder's special talent isn't being terrifying she scared a pony almost twice her size so bad he peed on himself >.>

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on July 02, 2013, 10:25:47 AM
...he peed on himself >.>
Oh for the love of- What is it with you and making a huge mess of yourself? First vomit, now urine... I'm tempted to have a raincloud permanently follow Plumber around to keep him clean :facepalm001:

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on July 02, 2013, 10:15:13 AM

No worries! Go at whatever pace you're most comfortable with; that's what's important.

Minrat

sorry for not posting for a while guys-on holiday and a net connection is hard to come by.  Should be posting tonight when I have time.

Also, hi new people :D