News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

I don't know what to do beyond 'Lie on ground delirious until help arrives...' I can't help Plumber walk and I certainly can't patch myself up...
Eh. If someone doesn't post today I'll risk the intelligence test and try it anyways.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Edited my wall-o-text: Now with 50% more wall and text!

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 15, 2013, 12:59:32 PM
I don't know what to do beyond 'Lie on ground delirious until help arrives...' I can't help Plumber walk and I certainly can't patch myself up...
Eh. If someone doesn't post today I'll risk the intelligence test and try it anyways.
You could always make some daft comment that only makes sense to a delirious pony ;). If you try the intelligence test though, you get a -6 penalty.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on July 16, 2013, 10:30:37 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 15, 2013, 12:59:32 PM
You could always make some daft comment that only makes sense to a delirious pony ;). If you try the intelligence test though, you get a -6 penalty.
hell saying something may just jolt Plumber back to his senses

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I'm so sorry, Plumber...
Also, to represent my delirium, I'm taking tests on everything I do no matter the simplicity.

HectorSmash

Just out of curiosity - is a natural 20 always a success and a natural 1 always a fail? So, in Thunder's case, the nut-kick would be incredibly powerful? I only ask because the die rolls can be a bit backwards sometimes, and I'd like to get some established rules down for 20s and 1s.

Waaaghpower

You want to roll low when checking for success. (If your strength is, say, 4, you need to roll 4 or lower.) The second roll determines effectiveness and that's when you want to roll high. I just wanted to see if it was strong at all though, so I only rolled the once.

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on July 16, 2013, 04:54:51 PM
Just out of curiosity - is a natural 20 always a success and a natural 1 always a fail? So, in Thunder's case, the nut-kick would be incredibly powerful? I only ask because the die rolls can be a bit backwards sometimes, and I'd like to get some established rules down for 20s and 1s.
Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 16, 2013, 04:58:45 PM
You want to roll low when checking for success. (If your strength is, say, 4, you need to roll 4 or lower.) The second roll determines effectiveness and that's when you want to roll high. I just wanted to see if it was strong at all though, so I only rolled the once.
Waaaghpower is correct. I will also add that a nat 1 is an auto pass and a nat 20 is an auto fail on the first dice. Having said that, you probably still should have rolled the second dice for those tests. Don't worry about it though.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on July 16, 2013, 04:18:06 PM
I'm so sorry, Plumber...
Also, to represent my delirium, I'm taking tests on everything I do no matter the simplicity.
You keep on accidentally attacking him for no reason, and I find this amusing. You know what else would be amusing considering the location? Interpreting that failed strength test as Thunder being able to do nothing more powerful than a caress :o. I'll leave that up to you ;).

PrimeNumber

Mabbz, what have you done to my character...

*Spoken like halsey in Reach*

Mabbz

Very little. You're just an accessory to breaking and entering now ;). But you're working with the royal guard, so that's not biggy.

PrimeNumber

Well, I was only really saying that because of that part where you had me worry and ask if backlash was okay, but I dont actually care all that much

Mabbz

I assumed you would check on anyone that just crashed through a window, regardless of your opinions of them. I apologise if I was incorrect.

HectorSmash

Prime is appalled that you would assume Anatalia cares about the well-being of other ponies.  ;)

PrimeNumber

Well, I mean she does care, but like everything else, not explicitly.

kingofmonkeys

sorry about delay I've been slammed with work this week I will post upon my return from shitty job this evening

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world