News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Whereas I have no excuse for not giving Hector an update beyond mild writer's block :-[. Doing it now.

Mabbz

Well, that could have gone better. Backlash is hidden for the moment, but you might want to come up with a plan.

As for Rose, you have a few choices. You can try and fight your way out, which will be tricky considering your current situation. You can try and talk your way out, which will require good roleplaying and a failed intelligence test for Cloud Storage to work. Or you can surrender, and wait for a better opportunity. Or do anything else you can think of.

Walrus Man

Hey all, I will be off the grid for the next weekish and won't be able to post, really sorry! Mabbz, can you take control of Pale if necessary to move the story along.

Cheers
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

I'm not sure if Backlash needed a second roll to figure out how to throw her voice, but I rolled for INT because it's a fairly simple trick if reasoned out but not one I would have expected her to know already.

Mabbz

There's a pretty big difference between working out how to do something and getting it right first time. Normally that'd mean a significant penalty for the test, probably -6. Since you passed anyway, that means you pulled off the throwing your voice. It doesn't mean you escape however, as first I'm going to test to see if Fog Dancer falls for it, then I'll roll some agility tests for escaping. I'll post that now.

Oh, it's nice to be able to say this to someone else by the way: you got a gender wrong ;). Fog Dancer is female.

HectorSmash

Wow, I totally misread that post - I thought Dancer had come in via the front door instead of the office door. Son of a bitch.

Mabbz

I briefly thought about asking you if you were sure about your escape plan, but I figured it was possible that Backlash didn't realise the door would still be locked. In the end I just gave her a generous modifier for working it out (if I hadn't given her the modifier, she wouldn't have realised the door was still locked until she tried to open it).

It's 2:25am here, so I'm not going to try and come up with Dancer's reaction to finding you supposedly cowering in fear. That kind of roleplaying can wait until morning. Plus it hopefully lets Prime contribute.

Out of idle curiosity is Backlash a lesbian? I'm assuming so, since Playcolt magazine is the equivalent of Playboy magazine and I'm fairly sure that's aimed at men (I've never actually seen one). If she is (or even if she's not), I dare you to try and flirt your way out ;). I can tell you now you have a better chance of fighting your way out, but this ways more fun.

HectorSmash

I didn't particularly feel like explicitly setting up her sexuality in her backstory, because she's supposed to be chaotic. Whatever works, works, and she doesn't question it. Playcolt's probably pretty high-quality anyway. Sexuality is just another one of those things - like words - that can be used to her advantage. It's not set in stone at all.

I'm not sure if I'm going to try and flirt my way out. On one hand it would be hilarious, on the other I don't think Backlash would actually do that. We'll see tomorrow...

Mabbz

Since I have control of Pale temporarily, I used him to try and move group 1 (as I have decided to call you) on a bit. It might be a good idea to do something with Plumber's leg and Thunder will need at least a few hours rest before she's fit to walk, but in theory you could be out of the forest by noon (if you can figure out how to move Thunder).

I haven't posted anything for group 2 yet, as I want to check something with Prime first. I apologise for the delay, I hope it won't last too long.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of making some artwork for this. I was thinking a picture of group one fighting timberwolves or some kind of movie poster, but I'm open to suggestions.

HectorSmash

Take your time, Mabbz Monster Mansion. Better for it to be well-written than quickly-written.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on July 22, 2013, 10:21:39 PM
Since I have control of Pale temporarily, I used him to try and move group 1 (as I have decided to call you) on a bit. It might be a good idea to do something with Plumber's leg and Thunder will need at least a few hours rest before she's fit to walk, but in theory you could be out of the forest by noon (if you can figure out how to move Thunder).
Whadya think the wings are for? Decoration?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

No, but the reason you aren't walking right now is because you are exhausted from the fight, mildly concussed and light-headed from blood loss. You probably could walk, but you'd be weaving all over the place and fall over a lot. Not ideal when you have a good few hours walk to reach the edge of the forest. Flying would probably be even worse.

Mabbz

I figured I needed to post something to kick start this after the crash, so group 1 is out of the forest and group 2 is... not currently getting into a fight, which is a good thing. If we're lucky, you might all meet up soon.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

As tempting as it is to have you all have to go back for it now, yes, you did take all your stuff with you.