News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

DAMN IT BACKLASH USE THE CARD CATALOG!

I guess years of living alone in the forest make navigating a library fairly impossible...

Mabbz

You found plenty of books that mentioned the mines, it's just that none of them had anything useful in them.

HectorSmash

So, now what? Please forgive my impatience, I'm a bit of a compulsive F5-er.

Mabbz

Well, I'm kinda waiting for PrimeNumber to let me know how Anna's going feel in the morning. If he doesn't post soon, I'll make an assumption. And I know your're and F5-er, I check who's online a lot and regularly see you ;)

PrimeNumber

Oh, you're waiting one me? I was actually waiting for you guys...

Mabbz

Based on my regular checking of who's online, I think Hector's F5 key will break if I don't post soon, so I'm just gonna be vague about Anna and write an update. Prepare to finally meet each other.

HectorSmash

I actually just leave the tabs for this and the RP thread open constantly, refreshing the page every so often to check for posts. If there was an automatic updates button I'd use it.

Mabbz

Well, that was a short post. My mind just sort of blanked on how exactly to write that meeting, so I'm mostly going to let you lot do it.

Quote from: HectorSmash on August 14, 2013, 09:10:22 PM
I actually just leave the tabs for this and the RP thread open constantly, refreshing the page every so often to check for posts. If there was an automatic updates button I'd use it.
Yeah, I do that too.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on August 14, 2013, 10:02:09 PM
Backlash, Hazy and Anna awoke around seven the following morning. Neither of the stallions had known what to say, and Anna...

looooooooool

kingofmonkeys

well the parties finally meet.. One much more worse for the wear [edit] now i'm getting impatient

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Mabbz

I was kinda hoping you lot would start discussing what you would do next and the like on your own, but since half of you haven't posted Hazy will step in to move things along.

HectorSmash

I've PM'd Walrus Man and Minrat. I was waiting on their replies before I reacted to Waaagh or KoM, but this will have to do for the sake of 'not taking ages.'

Mabbz

In hindsight, I should have called Hazy "Plot Device". Perhaps if I need to replace him later on...