News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Rawr. I'll have a post up within 13 hours. Hector, I imagine that we'll have some fun together as long as you avoid being rapey-mind-controlled. (I did just have a traumatic experience that'll turn me off from dem colts after all.)
Rawr.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

I suppose it would behoove me to say that if there are any minor details anyone else wants changed (like seating arrangement) I'll edit my post so as to make everything work together.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

There, something for Plumber to do while we wait for the others to make an appearance. I doubt Hazy can make Plumber back into the cheerful drunk he was at the beginning of the story, but he give it a go anyway.

EDIT: I've just started transfering all posts to a word document so I can keep a backup and edit them into a proper story. I've done five pages of the RP thread, and it's come to 18 pages of A4 so far. It's likely going to be over 50 by the time I get it up to date. Not bad going, all things considered.

HectorSmash

Hey, nice work, Mabbzsters of the Universe. I look forward to reading it!

kingofmonkeys

post is up and man is it depressing. Good luck to hazy trying to get plumber back to the cheerful happy pony he was

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on August 26, 2013, 04:59:52 AM
post is up and man is it depressing. Good luck to hazy trying to get plumber back to the cheerful happy pony he was
Well, I've given it a shot. Let's see how this goes.

Quote from: HectorSmash on August 26, 2013, 02:32:10 AM
Hey, nice work, Mabbzsters of the Universe. I look forward to reading it!
I finished page 8 of the RP thread before getting bored. It'll take a while before I finish the copy-pasting, and a lot longer to edit it into a coherent story, but when I do I'll put it on Fimfiction.net and post up a link here.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on August 24, 2013, 05:23:58 PM
Thunder made a point of sitting next to one of her winged kin. A female pegasus were infinitely preferable to the crop of fools she had been dealing with before. Hazy wouldn't have been too bad, but she was glowering at him for not letting them get cider.
"I'm Thunder Bolt," she said to Anna, trying to strike up conversation. "Flight extraordinaire. So you'll be accompanying us on our cave trip?"
Quote from: PrimeNumber on August 26, 2013, 04:30:32 AM
Anna had not said a word the entire time, she didn't even make eye contact with anyone, all she did was listen in horror, still wondering why she accepted, if she even had much of a choice, slowly eating her simple salad, staring at the table, remaining as quiet and invisible as she possibly could.
Prime, I think you missed Thunder asking you a direct question, unless you just tried to ignore her.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

Ah, crap, I completely missed it... Yeah, I have no choice but to say i was distracted and didn't realise he was speaking to me

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

So I just tried to draw a picture (using powerpoint) of Plumber and Hazy in the restroom, and I have learnt a valuable lesson. Drawing a mane from the front when all I have to go on is a side view is hard.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: PrimeNumber on August 26, 2013, 05:22:02 PM
Ah, crap, I completely missed it... Yeah, I have no choice but to say i was distracted and didn't realise he was speaking to me
He? Excuuuuse me?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on August 26, 2013, 06:27:52 PM
So I just tried to draw a picture (using powerpoint) of Plumber and Hazy in the restroom, and I have learnt a valuable lesson. Drawing a mane from the front when all I have to go on is a side view is hard.

Using... Powerpoint?

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on August 26, 2013, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on August 26, 2013, 06:27:52 PM

Using... Powerpoint?
Autoshapes are surprising versatile, and I don't have any other software. It's either Powerpoint, Word or Paint. Here's a background pony called Sea Swirl, courtesy of me and Powerpoint:
Spoiler

HectorSmash

Oh wow, that's actually quite good. Kudos for making the best of otherwise not-optimal software!