News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Right, that was fun, but it looks like people are running out of things to say so I'll start the dungeon crawl scouting mission at some point tomorrow unless another conversation crops up.

Walrus Man

Quote from: Mabbz on August 26, 2013, 10:46:02 PM
Quote from: HectorSmash on August 26, 2013, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on August 26, 2013, 06:27:52 PM
So I just tried to draw a picture (using powerpoint) of Plumber and Hazy in the restroom, and I have learnt a valuable lesson. Drawing a mane from the front when all I have to go on is a side view is hard.

Using... Powerpoint?
Autoshapes are surprising versatile, and I don't have any other software. It's either Powerpoint, Word or Paint. Here's a background pony called Sea Swirl, courtesy of me and Powerpoint:
Spoiler

You made that in powerpoint? that's very impressive, it's certainly not the medium I would have chosen.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Hmmm I haven't had Plumber get covered in random bodily fluids in a while...  :P

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on August 30, 2013, 12:08:13 PM
Hmmm I haven't had Plumber get covered in random bodily fluids in a while...  :P
Hmmm I haven't thrown a random encounter at you in a while...  ;)

So, are you all done with the conversations? I haven't posted yet because Backlash was trying to talk to Patent, but since that seems to have fallen flat (unsurprisingly) I'll post this evening.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I apologise, but there will be a delay due to a combination of a trip to london and Civilisation IV. Update on sunday morning, I'm afraid.

HectorSmash

WE SHALL FAITHFULLY AWAIT THE RETURN OF OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

You can get bonus points by adding friends. ;)
It's a mediocre-decent game, but the amount of fan-favorite background characters included make it pretty fun. (You can get Vinyl Scra- Ahem, 'DJ Pon-3', the Big Lebowski-esque pony, Trixie, etc. and Derpy hides in a cardboard box somewhere on the map.)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

SERIOUS MODE ACTIVATED

I always thought Vinyl Scratch was her birth name, and DJ Pon-3 was her stage name. That's how I cram both of them in my headcanon, and I'm 90% sure it was on some officially licensed thing anyway.

SERIOUS MODE DEACTIVATED

butts

Mabbz

I don't know if all of you can access it, but there is a thread for general MLP discussion here which would be better suited for discussing the gameloft game. I'm not especially bothered, but I thought I should mention it. As for Vinyl/Pon3, I think most people share your headcanon Hector.

In other news, I'm writing up the next update now. Here's something to look at while I write: your map. Oh, I should probably mention that your objective is roughly north, and that while I have most of your route mapped out there are side tunnels that can be explored. I'll be randomly generating most side passages though, so the caves are potentially infinite. So please don't try to explore them all, as I'll have to draw them all :P
Map

edit: I seem indecisive about Hazy's name. Apparently I changed it from Hazy Image at one point to Hazy Answer on the map without even realising it. I don't suppose it matters though, since everyone just refers to him as Hazy.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

The Enclave (the section of the forum for most non warhammer related stuff) is off limits to new members. I can't remember what the requirements are for access, though. I think it's either 250 posts, 1 karma or both.