News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Oh, the RP board is open to everyone since there are some warhammer related RPs (I'm playing in one) because it's in the "Enclave" section. "The Enclave" is a board in the "Enclave" section, along with "Online Roleplaying" and "Serious Debate and Discussion" :-\. It's actually kinda confusing, I might suggest a change to one of the admins.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

At the moment, the light level is dim but not too bad, like a room with the curtains drawn during the day. Of course, it's likely to get darker further in but I've given all of you lamps and the unicorns can use their horns if necessary. Other factors may come in later. Something to remember, I'm not contradicting the show at this stage (I won't do that unless I really have to), so maybe rewatching "A Canterlot Wedding" part two would give you some clues as to what I intend to do.

Now then, which way will you go? There is more than one correct path, since even if you stumble into randomly generated terrain there's a fair chance it's go back to the main route eventually. And of course, splitting up is always an option.

HectorSmash

Waiting either a few days or until someone else inputs so I'm not always the first to respond.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Sorry, Mabbz, I didn't realize until after I posted how much Map Generation you'll have to do...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

No problem. I sort of assumed you were going to split up at some point anyway. I wasn't expecting splitting into four groups (I expected two or three), but that's no problem. There will be more junctions later, and it should be more or less impossible for you to explore the entire cave network. I'm making most of the map up as I go anyway so a bit more map generation isn't a big deal.

As for group selection... I could rig the drawing of lots, I roll for it randomly, or I could get Hazy to point out that this is an important mission and teams should be selected based on effectiveness, not chance. At this stage, I don't know which to pick. Thoughts?

And finally, PrimeNumber. This dungeon crawl could take a long time, but Anna is not forgotten. I'll give her something to do at soon.

Mabbz

So I went for a mostly random chance selection, with the exception of not putting Thunder and Plumber together. There was no way Hazy would do that after hearing the story of Discord's temple. Now who goes where?

kingofmonkeys

I think I've pretty much worn out things to post until someone else does now... hurry up guys :P

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

To speed things up, I'm going to send everyone one their way soon. Unless anyone posts anything different, Thunder and Pale will go down the eastern passage (furthest from Plumber :P), Hazy will go down the southwest (least likely to lead anywhere plot relevant) and Patent will go north (the only one left). If there are any objections, you have until my next post to raise them. I will probably post within the next 12 hours.

Oh, and I probably wont cover what happens to Hazy, since he isn't as important to the plot as you guys. That way I don't have to generate his section of the map or write anything for him.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Oh, I won't kill him offscreen. If I did that, you'd probably spend ages looking for him :P. If he dies, it'll either be a tragic badass moment like Gandalf versus the Balrog, or a silly moment like having him tempt fate and instantly get struck by lightning.

HectorSmash

He dies from malnutrition after we skip too many 'eating' scenes.

Waaaghpower

I don't want to post until Pale does, so he doesn't get completely behind on what's happening...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.