News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Well, I don't really want the more active players to have to wait... Once you've actually split up it ceases to be an issue. So I'll just write an update for Backlash and Plumber for now, to give the others a chance to catch up.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I'm not waiting forever for people to post. Everyone gets an update, even Anna.

Also... ROLL CALL!

Everyone please make a single post here, even if it's just to say you've seen this. I want to make sure we haven't lost anyone.

Waaaghpower

I'm here! I'll post later today, maybe, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow. I dunno.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

Sorry for the silence guys, work and uni have claimed most of my attention I didn't realise I had been that long without posting!
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

I'm always here, unless I'm asleep or in the bathroom. Or not at home, but only sometimes.

Mabbz

Quote from: Minrat on September 12, 2013, 02:14:51 AM
Here
Glad to hear. Patent has a choice here, since the cavern he's in goes east and west. Which way will you go?

Mabbz

So... anyone know where PrimeNumber is?

Also, Waaaghpower:
Quote from: Waaaghpower on September 13, 2013, 10:20:52 PM
Thunder nodded. Injured as she was, she wouldn't want the bridge to collapse under her. Between the leather Armor and her various lacerations and bruises, she might survive the fall but getting back up would be nigh on impossible.
She could have been happier with her choice of partner, but Bolt was fine with Patent. He was neither a racist pig nor a sobbing rapist, so she could tolerate his company and trust him in a bind. "How long do you suppose this path goes?" She asked, following behind him.
You're with Pale Ale, not Patent. Damn all these names starting with "P"  ::)

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

For some reason I thought boozemonkey and typed racist instead.
Er... Thought Pale and typed Patent instead.

HectorSmash

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower