News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimeNumber

Sorry about the delay, I got caught up in AI War: Fleet Command...

Mabbz

Quote from: PrimeNumber on September 18, 2013, 03:46:18 AM
Sorry about the delay, I got caught up in AI War: Fleet Command...
I just googled that, and it looks quite interesting. You are forgiven ;).

Now then... I was hoping that Minrat would post something before I updated you so I could do everyone at the same time, but I got bored of waiting. Instead I've just moved everyone else. Enjoy.

Meanwhile, Anna has to deal with something truly horrifying: door-to-door evangelists.

Sorry, the idea struck me and I couldn't help myself.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on September 18, 2013, 08:54:14 AM
"Oh," said the earth pony, who seemed momentarily surprised for some reason. He quickly recovered and continued speaking. "I am sister Guiding Light and this is sister Sunbeam. Could you spare a moment for us to tell you about Celestia's Witnesses?"

Mabbz

HectorSmash

What, you got something against the PCs being hermaphrodites or transsexuals? Huh? Sheesh. Some GM you are.*

*Disclaimer: I actually think you're a really good GM and also please don't leave me

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on September 18, 2013, 07:22:07 PM
What, you got something against the PCs being hermaphrodites or transsexuals? Huh? Sheesh. Some GM you are.*

*Disclaimer: I actually think you're a really good GM and also please don't leave me
I am NOT prejudiced :'(*! I'll show you, I'll make one of the villians a hermaphrodite!

*Disclaimer: I'm over my brief insecure phase I went through, thereby making these disclaimers irrelevant. Also if you aren't careful I might have some spell swap Backlash's gender ;).

HectorSmash

I don't know how I feel about that. Seriously, this is the most opaque emotion I've felt in a while. I think I can see some disgust in there somewhere but all in all I have no idea.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

20 points* to Backlash and Plumber, for spontaneous roleplaying!

*points are utterly arbitrary and useless, and I have no intention of keeping track of them. Congratulations anyway.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on September 21, 2013, 09:18:41 AM
20 points* to Backlash and Plumber, for spontaneous roleplaying!

*points are utterly arbitrary and useless, and I have no intention of keeping track of them. Congratulations anyway.
kingofmonkeys laps up the internet points greedily yeeees ssoooo tasty

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Just to clarify, there are three choices of direction for Pale and Thunder. Left could mean north, up the large cavern or west along the side cavern. I think you meant north, but can you confirm that before I post?

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

am I the only one who thinks that last scene with Plumber and Backlash was cute as hell.... also First happy moment in some time

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world