News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

UPDATE! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

Backlash, Plumber, three rounds rapid. Two diamond dogs with the advantage of surprise.

Anna... Well, was I really going to randomly throw evangelists at you for no good reason ;)? Have some rather disturbing information.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on September 24, 2013, 09:02:01 AM
am I the only one who thinks that last scene with Plumber and Backlash was cute as hell.... also First happy moment in some time
You aren't alone. BacklashXPlumber OTP! Naturally I had no choice but to throw something unpleasant at them ;).

HectorSmash

Well that got real again pretty quick. Also, if it matters, Backlash's voice is pretty high-pitched (on account of being so small).

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on September 24, 2013, 01:45:13 PM
Well that got real again pretty quick. Also, if it matters, Backlash's voice is pretty high-pitched (on account of being so small).
Yeah, one bad dice roll and you two get the first random encounter of the mine, while the others got a waterfall. Sorry about that, I guess dice really do hate Plumber.

Oh, I just edited the map into the post, since I forgot it originally.

kingofmonkeys

man.. Mabbz get new dice or something... Poor Plumber can't take much more of this luck

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Combat post is up. Plumber managed to roll so perfectly average that I just wrote the whole thing from Backlash's perspective. And boy did she come through. I don't think she actually failed a single roll.

Two details I didn't make clear in the post:
1) Nopony heard the fight.
2) the diamond dogs are fleeing, but you probably could catch them, if you wanted.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on September 25, 2013, 05:30:01 PM
man.. Mabbz get new dice or something... Poor Plumber can't take much more of this luck
Well, you managed to get average passes every time you rolled to defend yourself, and average fails on every actual action. In other words you did basically nothing, but took no damage either. You didn't even wind up covered in an unpleasant liquid ;)

Mabbz

Quote from: PrimeNumber on September 26, 2013, 04:52:40 AM
And so the shitty ambush began.
You're armed with a frying pan which, unless Lord of the Rings and Tangled have led me astray, is the most effective weapon ever concieved. And now I'm going to be picturing Anna as Rapunzel when I write the ambush scene (probably tomorrow).

Quote from: Waaaghpower on September 26, 2013, 12:34:46 PM
"Actually, that's not true. Ever try catching flies? Balsamic works better than honey. " Thunder smugly corrected. "Besides, I'll start being nice when he does, he started it." A tad childish, perhaps, but she was the youngest pony in the group.
Do you read xkcd, by any chance?

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this at the time - props to 6-Pack Mabbz for 'Bonehead and Featherbrain.' Had to chuckle at how oddly well-fitting those names were.

Mabbz

PrimeNumber, you have surprise and a frying pan on your side so this fight is far from impossible (if you hid well enough you could even avoid a fight altogether), but you are outnumbered two to one. This could get interesting.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Anna, if you want to sneak attack, you need a strength test, with a nice +3 bonus because you have the element of surprise on your side. You can interpret the how well the roll goes yourself if you want (although I may change it if I really don't agree with your interpretation) or you can just roll the dice and let me write the result.

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on September 27, 2013, 06:46:20 PM
aaaaaand he's depressed again...
Look! Something potentially shiny!

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world