News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

Jesus Christ, our characters are all hopelessly retarded.

WE'RE DOOMED

Mabbz

Sorry I'm taking a while between posts, I've had to deal with some issues here, at uni and at home. I've dealt with most of them (I'm still in denial about my uni coursework deadlines :shifty:), but I might not update for another week.

In the meantime, there's one other thing you can think of. What are you going to do with the diamond dogs? You're leaving the tunnels, but you seem to have forgotten them. I'm tempted to say they stealthily escaped while you were all chatting ;)

Mabbz

Anyway, news. First, I have reason to believe Primenumber has left. As such, Annatalia Rose will be an NPC for now. I'll try to keep her alive in case Prime comes back.

Second, I apologise for the break (it was only a week. Enter, The Darkness goes way longer between updates). Hopefully we are now back to you regularly scheduled ponies. The next post will be up in the next hour, or your money back.

Now, onwards! FOR THE DIARCHY!

Waaaghpower

Woot!
Also, I don't mean to brag, but I'm currently at the AQHA World Championship Show.
Ladies.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on November 19, 2013, 01:05:36 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on November 18, 2013, 10:57:17 AMponies

DID SOMEPONY SAY PONIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS?!?!?!!?1?!1?!11/1/11/
No, they did not. You good sir, are delusional.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on November 18, 2013, 11:40:59 PM
Woot!
Also, I don't mean to brag, but I'm currently at the AQHA World Championship Show.
Ladies.
I have no idea what that is.

Waaaghpower

The American Quarter Horse Association. Basically, people doing tricks on horses. And chasing cattle around.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Waaaghpower

Who here has read 'Better Living Through Science and Ponies'? I'm on chapter three, it's really good.

Mabbz

Let me put it this way...
Quote from: Mabbz on June 12, 2013, 10:17:26 PM
Better living through science and ponies was a fanfic that someone posted in the old brony thread, around a year or two ago. It was a crossover between MLP and Portal, it was the first fanfic I ever read and it was brilliant.

And now it has a sequel.
It was the first fanfic I ever read, and is still one of the best.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on November 22, 2013, 12:35:55 AM
Let me put it this way...
Quote from: Mabbz on June 12, 2013, 10:17:26 PM
Better living through science and ponies was a fanfic that someone posted in the old brony thread, around a year or two ago. It was a crossover between MLP and Portal, it was the first fanfic I ever read and it was brilliant.

And now it has a sequel.
It was the first fanfic I ever read, and is still one of the best.
Holy Crackerjacks, Batman! A sequel!

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on November 22, 2013, 04:03:04 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on November 21, 2013, 08:00:41 PM
"...if you're going for a bang."

heh
Whaaat? *smiles innocently.*
In retrospect, I should have said "If you want a bang."
Oh well.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

I can't be bothered to find the clip on youtube, so I want you all to read the following in the voice of Jonny Depp when he played Willy Wonka.

"You're really weird."  ;D

Anyways, I can get updates out faster if I have a clear consensus on your plans. I'm also curious about where exactly you plan to get explosives from. I can assure you, there are no shops that can legally sell large quantities of explosives to a single buyer. In fact, shops that sell explosives at all are pretty rare and generally require a background check unless you're buying quantities to small to be of any real use.

I'm not trying to discourage your plan (why would I object to explosions?). But you need to be a bit more specific. Feel free to ask me questions here if you need to know whether your character would know something.