News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

kingofmonkeys

I have a verse...but.. I think i'll think harder before I post it.. eh.. this one  would kill the song quite dramatically... I shall think harder
ok got one.. don't let the depressing verse kill the song lets just roll with it ;)  oh yeah.. I can't really carry a tune so.. maybe it doesn't fit but I tried.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I was kinda assuming KoM would post. I think the song finished (I may grant everyone a re-roll next combat for this ;)), so if no-one else posts I'll try and get a story post up detailing your attempts at getting explosives. Odds are I won't be able to write it until saturday though. I have some problems at uni that I need to sort out.

Waaaghpower

In case my songs original intent wasn't clear, (it wasn't,) I was suggesting we bomb the guards, just not with enough dynamite to blow them up.
Also: Yay! I helped!
Also: Aww. :( I don't like waiting.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

So, I'm a cane now. No reason. Have a weird picture while you wait.

HectorSmash

WHERE IS THE TUSKED ONE AND THE ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF, "MINRAT?"

Mabbz

An interesting question. I actually noticed his absence a week or so ago, but forgot to do anything about it. According to his profile page he hasn't been online since October 14th. This, sadly, means Patent is under my control as another NPC until further notice. I'll also send a message to notify him.

At least we still have four active players. And three GMPCs. I subtly removed Hazy for the time being (frying pans are subtle right?) to lower my workload, but I have plans for him so I may have to remove one or both of the others. In short, Minrat better come back soon...

On a related note, if any of you need to drop out for some reason for any length of time more than about a week, I'd really appreciate being told. Not knowing makes my life difficult.

On an unrelated note, I just realised Dawn and Dusk can be abrreviated to D&D. This was unintentional :P.

Waaaghpower

I'm going to be vacationing in Zimbabwe for the next three years, you wouldn't mind taking over my character until then, right?

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on December 06, 2013, 02:16:43 AM
I'm going to be vacationing in Zimbabwe for the next three years, you wouldn't mind taking over my character until then, right?

"Fire in the hole!" yelled Backlash, leaping to cover just as an explosion rocked the cavern. The blast snapped a stalactite, which plunged down...

Into Thunder.

The other ponies stared in shock at the sudden and pointless death of the pegasus. After a moment, the silence was broken.

"Stupid featherbrain," muttered Patent.

"I never got to tell her that I loved her!" wailed Plumber, Hazy and Backlash. They looked at each other, before racing into a three way hug, which quickly became an orgy. This caused a massive magical blast powered by the magic of love to tear through the world, incinerating it.

"Not again," groaned Celestia.

Quote from: HectorSmash on December 06, 2013, 02:16:53 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on December 06, 2013, 01:52:52 AMI just realised Dawn and Dusk can be abrreviated to D&D.

YOU JUST NOTICED?!
I may have noticed earlier and subsequently forgotten. Don't judge me  :shifty:

Waaaghpower

Oh noes! How did you guess the end to my fanfic?

Also, I don't think I cane handle your new profile picture.
Sorry, that pun was awful. Cane you forgive me?
I should try and be more canedid in this situation.
Those diamond dogs are caneines, right?
I wonder if Twilight can acscepter new role as princess.
Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with my cane.
I mean there's nothing cane with my head.
I mean there's nothing cane with my cane.

HectorSmash

Reminds me of /b/'s 'replace one word in this sentence per post' game.

It's 4chan, so... yeah. Buyer beware.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/4chan_c7b0c3_123061.jpg