News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

shit shit shit sorry been busy with work forget to post  :facepalm001: i'll put one up tommorow when i'm not tired as all hell

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Walrus man! I summon thee!

Seriously, are you still around? I've already lost two players, so now I'm getting jumpy at inactivity :P.

I'll try and do a post in a few hours or, failing that, tomorrow.

Walrus Man

*appears in a cloud of smoke*

Yes, sorry, still alive! I will try and post very soon.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Remember how three days ago I said I'd post in the next few hours? Sorry about that. I was procrastinating. And now I have a headache and really can't focus on it. Maybe on Sunday you'll find out what happens next.

Narric

--- ignore this post ---

Mabbz

You appear to have posted in the wrong thread, Narric. Although, MLP mercenaries...

Narric

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Sorry for how long that took to write. I've been ill and couldn't focus on anything much.

Narric

As I've posted in this thread already, it won't hurt to ask.

Would anypony be opposed if I joined with my "Fire-bender" Ponysona, Cynder?

Yes, I know his Cutie-mark is missing, but it is just a fireball :P Is talent is literally Fire-bending, becuase WTFN!!!

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Narric on December 19, 2013, 08:37:24 PM
As I've posted in this thread already, it won't hurt to ask.

Would anypony be opposed if I joined with my "Fire-bender" Ponysona, Cynder?

Yes, I know his Cutie-mark is missing, but it is just a fireball :P Is talent is literally Fire-bending, becuase WTFN!!!
Not me! Though I have no official say, so you'll have to get Mabbz's approval. :)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

I'm quite happy to have another character, since we only have four people out of the original six. The issue is slotting you into the story. For various reasons, I'll PM you about how we'll do this (mostly to make the others paranoid :shifty:).

HectorSmash

Ooh, more friends!

Out of curiosity, is Cynder's fire-bending like ATLA the show firebending or ATLA the movie firebending? Or something completely different?

Narric

Considering I've only seen snippets of the Live-Action movie through critiques, I'll have to say the Animated version ;) Though the horn creates a small fireball, he still needs to due the "Judo" to do anything of real force.

Mabbz, I did get you PM. I'll think out a descent backstory today, and get it to you tonight ;)

kingofmonkeys

Mabbz.. Is hazy female or are you mixing up your gender pronouns again? also is there like a sewer system.. even a rudimentary one like old london or anything?

#15 to the new world