News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I was under the impression that we were all about to leave for Rose's shop, when Cynder awoke and delayed our departure again.

Narric

Mabbz

Well, nothing will happen on the journey, and you can break in automatically. I won't be writing a big story post for a few more days, so I'll let you lot write about the journey and breaking in and future plans until then

Narric

Have Rose and Patent been taken due to their players not returning for a while?

Mabbz

Pretty much, yes. I didn't want to kill them in case they came back, so I just found a way to get rid of them. If you want to rescue them you can, and I'll treat them as friendly NPCs.

Narric

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on December 30, 2013, 09:32:46 PM
Hey Mabbz, where is Hazy Images' profile?
I have his stats in a word document on my laptop. I never made a full profile, just dropped little snippets of backstory in a couple of posts and made some stats for my own benefit. What did you want to know?

Narric

Mostly just the basics like his stats. Everybody elses in on show afterall :P

Mabbz

Here's what I have written down:

Name: Hazy
Pony Type: Unicorn (M)
S: 6
E: 6
A: 9
M: 11
I: 13
Cutie mark: Barely visible grey cloud
Equipment: glasses, magic resistant stones, The Frying Pan.

As for a physical description, look at my profile pic (once I change it to not be a sceptre)

Waaaghpower

Hectorsmash: My friend copied your essay on why you liked MLP nearly ver batim when 'explaining' why he thinks I like the show to my sister. Without mentioning that he wrote none of it. I find this amusing.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

OHHH, YEAH BABY, WORK THE SHAFT!

Sorry, I get a bit loud when my pride's being stroked.

Seriously though, that's kinda cool. Someone liked my essay enough to plagiarize it!

Waaaghpower

udging by the situation, I'm fairly sure he thinks that I showed him the essay because it was why I liked the show, and he was trying to be clever. Judging by the fact that he altered tiny bits of it and didn't source it in the slightest, (time for more ego stroking,) he thought he would sound really smart and insightful by using your well-thought out thesis.
Unfortunately for him, my sister figured out something was up because of the lack of spelling errors.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 01, 2014, 02:03:50 AMmy sister figured out something was up because of the lack of spelling errors.

That is just too good.

Walrus Man

Hey guys, sorry for the brief silence, I was off camping for a few days.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

So, what's the consensus? From what I gather, Thunder was suggesting a nice zerg rush against the mine entrance, Cynder wants to try a two pronged assault on the mine, Backlash seems to want to storm the other base first and Pale is agreeing with Backlash. I'd like at least three ponies in agreement before I make a post. This is your story after all, I don't want to guess your plan.