News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Awww. So close to glory, and yet so far. :(
Also, it's looking like I night have to... ugh. Help Plumber.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

so... 3 rounds again or a text post for plumber as i seem to be at the immediate combat zone

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

I think we're jumping into the 3 rounds rapid?

Also just a heads up, I'm not sure if it's made national news at all but a great deal of Australia is currently on fire. I'm possibly going with a brigade strike team to one of the fires so I'll be off the radar for a day or two.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on January 18, 2014, 02:49:26 AM
so... 3 rounds again or a text post for plumber as I seem to be at the immediate combat zone
Three rounds rapid. You could make a post about Plumber's thoughts at the moment, although I have a feeling they could be summed up as "ohshitohshitohshit"

Quote from: Walrus Man on January 18, 2014, 06:49:56 AM
Also just a heads up, I'm not sure if it's made national news at all but a great deal of Australia is currently on fire. I'm possibly going with a brigade strike team to one of the fires so I'll be off the radar for a day or two.
No worries, knowing me I won't get the combat post up for another few days anyway.

Mabbz

Still waiting for Narric and KingOfMonkeys to send me their actions. I have a day off tomorrow, so if you can get them to me before then, I can write up the next part of the battle quickly.

Narric

ah, oops :P

Found this on DA, and I'd thought I'd share in this thread for (hopefully) obvious reasons ;)

Spoiler

HectorSmash

I don't think we have guns and stuff/are based in FOEverse, but that's still a nice concept thingy.

inb4 Cynder is a gunpony

Mabbz

The actions are in, the next part of the fight should be within the next 12 hours.

Quote from: Narric on January 21, 2014, 01:58:18 PM
ah, oops :P

Found this on DA, and I'd thought I'd share in this thread for (hopefully) obvious reasons ;)

Spoiler
That is a pretty cool design. Guns haven't been invented in this setting yet, but I imagine you could use the same trigger set up for a crossbow.

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

Sorry for the delay, I found a long MLP / X-COM: Enemy Unknown crossover fanfic that kept distracting me. Still, it's here now. It isn't over yet though, another three rounds rapid if you please.

Thunder keeps rolling stupidly well. I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so awesome. She may come to regret it though.

On a non MLP note, I'm a player in another RP on this forum that is open for more members. It's here if you're interested. I can assure you that it's very well written and I've had a lot of fun with it. The downsides are that it doesn't update as regularly as D&D, and that the GM is fairly anti-MLP.

Narric

I found a knife so I'm gonna twist it, metaphorically speaking.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Waaaghpower

Of course I'm getting awesome dice. After all...
(Puts on sunglasses.)
That's how I roll.
The dice.
Get it? 'Cause... Never mind.

HectorSmash

gooby pls

In other news, I'm really wishing I'd taken higher STR or CON right about now.

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 27, 2014, 04:16:26 AM
Of course I'm getting awesome dice. After all...
(Puts on sunglasses.)
That's how I roll.
The dice.
Get it? 'Cause... Never mind.
You missed a bit.

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 27, 2014, 05:05:06 AM
gooby pls

In other news, I'm really wishing I'd taken higher STR or CON right about now.
Well you did only give yourself a Strength of 6. You're rolling fairly well all things considered.