News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

No, but considering these ponies foalnapped Anna, there will be rope lying around somewhere. No need to roll, you automatically find it. You don't find Anna though.

Also, is that Pale's wife and daughter? Such a happy scene >:D

Walrus Man

Quote from: Mabbz on February 05, 2014, 12:09:22 AM
Also, is that Pale's wife and daughter? Such a happy scene >:D
:o Yep, that's them..
[foreshadowing intensifies]
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Wow. After all these months, we finally see him.

...I thought he'd be fatter.

kingofmonkeys

post's up. poor plumber's rather lost himself a bit. rather in shock I expect

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Poor old Plumber, seems like he was barely over his last bout of emotional trauma.

Quote from: HectorSmash on February 05, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

Sorry to disappoint. :P

[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Walrus Man on February 05, 2014, 02:30:22 AM
Poor old Plumber, seems like he was barely over his last bout of emotional trauma.

Quote from: HectorSmash on February 05, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

Sorry to disappoint. :P
I REMAIN THE FAT ONE MWA HA HA

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

You know, I'd completely forgotten that Plumber wears glasses. For future reference (in case they get lost or broken), how blind is he without them? Don't worry, I'm not planning on targetting them specifically, but I like to have options.

kingofmonkeys

Without them beyond about 2-3 feet reading is out of the question past like 6 feet things get blurry ans difficult to recognize if he doesnt know what thet are already. Also prolonged periods witout them may result in headaches.   

Next rp post from me will go up after work

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

How much armour was this pegasus wearing? Are we talking something like the royal guard armour, or a full harness? Because I'm picturing the pony version of this:
Spoiler

[

Mabbz

Answered in the story post. Divide the loot amongst yourselves and decide what to do next.

In case you're wondering by the way, tailblades are basically a bladed leather ribbon that ponies can weave into their tails. There are different kinds, some effectively turn your tail into a mace or flail, others are more like highly flexible rapiers or spiked whips. This particular set is the spiked whip kind. It can't be used by ponies with short tails, but none of you have particularly short tails, so you're good.

Narric

My instinct is telling me to dibsy the sword, but I'll wait until everypony else has called dib to see what is left for me :P

Waaaghpower

Dibs on the wingblades!
Except I'm asleep, so I can't call dibs on anything...
Tailspike would be neat, but considering my combat mostly involves high speed rushes I doubt it would do me much good.
(I assume the wingblades are higher quality than my own?)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Actually, they're more or less the same. You got yours from the royal armoury, same as her.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on February 08, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
Actually, they're more or less the same. You got yours from the royal armoury, same as her.
Oh... And hers don't have any of those fancy magic-proof gems built in? Dang.
Do we get any Exp? I'm hopimg to learn Magic Missile.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on February 08, 2014, 11:49:07 AM
Hazy showed the group her find

LEL, also I'm guessing we're all or mostly gathered in the kitchen area where Thunder's passed out?